[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio [August 25th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

• Bonucci

• Cancelo

• Chiellini

• Matuidi

• Pjanic

• Khedira

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Lazio had 89 goals last year, most in the league. Clean sheet is a decent achievement. Looks like that's what we set out to do and we did it.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Tactically a perfect game. We completely neutralized everything Lazio challenged us with the last 3 games. Chiellini, Bonucci and Matuidi in particular had great games. Pjanić pretty bad aside from the goal. Too many mistakes and too slow on the ball. Much faster w Can & Costa.

Cancelo is amazing going forward. Such an explosive first step, so light on his feet. Really a pleasure to watch.

CR also...nevermind lacks of goals, just the sheer power of will and motivation to win, score goals is amazing. Having someone like that in your team...priceless

All in all a great win. Max managed the game perfectly from start to finish.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Ugly game, 3 points. With all the players we have we should play a lot more attractive footbal. I think we gave up about it long time ago since Capello took over.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
One more note: SMS is very hyped .OVERRATTED .. when you check youtube video for him, he is like one of those 7 world wonders but actually he isnt. I was crying to see him play with us, but since WC and this game with Napoli one he is nothing.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
We have so much quality that it is just ridiculous. So many options to create chances and score goals. We didn't even play well but we were somehow still dangerous. And Lazio couldn't do anything.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Have fun man! How close do you live to Italy border? Feels like it was just recently you were talking like you will watch it on tv.

Also your brother looks like a psychotic Javier Zanetti :D

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I live in Zurich, it‘s about 4 or 4.5 hours to drive by car. That‘s why we spontanious decided yesterday to go there :p

- - - Updated - - -

Hipster jersey
Lol (quote will not work)

- - - Updated - - -

Not enough grit in Mandzu's play @Wittl :lol:
At least I got grit, wearing his shirt. :klin:

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)