[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio [August 25th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

• Bonucci

• Cancelo

• Chiellini

• Matuidi

• Pjanic

• Khedira

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Solid and unspectacular. But a win is a win, 3 points being the most important thing. Still have awful memories of the game against them at home last season with Dybala’s missed penalty in the last minute and Immobile’s double. Obviously the boys are nowhere near 100% fitness after a disjointed off season. Never looked like losing tbh and were in control for majority of the game. CR7 good again but disappointed he couldn’t score and silence some of the idiotic critics watching him like a hawk.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Solid and unspectacular. But a win is a win, 3 points being the most important thing. Still have awful memories of the game against them at home last season with Dybala’s missed penalty in the last minute and Immobile’s double. Obviously the boys are nowhere near 100% fitness after a disjointed off season. Never looked like losing tbh and were in control for majority of the game. CR7 good again but disappointed he couldn’t score and silence some of the idiotic critics watching him like a hawk.
Welcome back

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So 5 goals down with 95 to go for magical 100. Good win but hopefully more offensive play will show up soon. Only 6 shots on goal and maybe Juve looked in total control but up until Mario's goal, 1 stupid mistake or lucky goal by Lazio and it's a tie. More speed players with CR7 in the 1st 11 and I think we see the best of him.

Don't want 3-5-2 cause in reality 5 backs in play and and no 2 man MF cause with Pjanic non-scorers like Matudi/Can/Khedira being the other MF. Rather see 4-3-3 or whatever to open up the match and get more shots on goals. Either Matuidi/Can with Pjanic along with Berna/Cuads in MF. Without a quicker MF appears the best of explosive backline and forward lines isn't displayed/connected.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Dominated both our matches thus far. Sloppy defending stopped the first one from being a massacre, and sloppy final ball stopped this one. Soon we will get it all sorted.
:agree:
How unlucky is CR7.
Definitely...
Tactically a perfect game. We completely neutralized everything Lazio challenged us with the last 3 games. Chiellini, Bonucci and Matuidi in particular had great games. Pjanić pretty bad aside from the goal. Too many mistakes and too slow on the ball. Much faster w Can & Costa.

Cancelo is amazing going forward. Such an explosive first step, so light on his feet. Really a pleasure to watch.

CR also...nevermind lacks of goals, just the sheer power of will and motivation to win, score goals is amazing. Having someone like that in your team...priceless

All in all a great win. Max managed the game perfectly from start to finish.
Exactly.completely agree.

Forza Juve!!

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
One more note: SMS is very hyped .OVERRATTED .. when you check youtube video for him, he is like one of those 7 world wonders but actually he isnt. I was crying to see him play with us, but since WC and this game with Napoli one he is nothing.
SMS was genuinely top quality last season (not 120m good like Lolito claims but very good) but don't think he'll be as good this season, at least not till later this season. Saw his beach pics. Looks like he hasn't taken good care of himself lately. Lacking muscle mass.

Powis

Siamak is my GOAT
Dec 9, 2009
Curva Sud seems to be under protest again. No chants were heard. Every season we get worse and worse when it comes to atmosphere of the matches.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Curva Sud seems to be under protest again. No chants were heard. Every season we get worse and worse when it comes to atmosphere of the matches.
The club is to blame as they continue to alienate the ultras so this is how they will respond... we are becoming more and more like a plastic club and its disgusting

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's part and parcel of being a modern, successful club, unfortunately.

Besides, the ultras do a good enough job of alienating themselves. And after the more recent stories with Agnelli it's hardly surprising. They expect to pay €5 per match because they see themselves as more important than everyone else in the stadium, but in a medium-sized stadium that's impossible if they want to also watch an expensively-assembled and hugely successful team. If you're watching Lazio in an 80,000-seater, maybe then. Just over €30 per game to watch a team like this is not expensive, but it is what you can afford...

Yes we're becoming like the English clubs and their soulless stadiums full of Chinese tourists, but I'm a football tourist when I go and watch the team and so are you, Badass, it's corporate and the modern game.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017

Besides, the ultras do a good enough job of alienating themselves. And after the more recent stories with Agnelli it's hardly surprising. They expect to pay €5 per match because they see themselves as more important than everyone else in the stadium, but in a medium-sized stadium that's impossible if they want to also watch an expensively-assembled and hugely successful team. If you're watching Lazio in an 80,000-seater, maybe then. Just over €30 per game to watch a team like this is not expensive, but it is what you can afford...

Yes we're becoming like the English clubs and their soulless stadiums full of Chinese tourists, but I'm a football tourist when I go and watch the team and so are you, Badass, it's corporate and the modern game.
Explains a lot to me how Euro FOOTBALL for the elite teams has become. Same as American major sports is for me. Mostly the patrons who want to spend BIG go to see the games live. The die hard fans who can't afford (won't pay those crazy prices) watch on TV.

I pay enough to watch from home and enjoy the comforts in my seat without the hassle of entering or leaving the stadium. Yes, at times miss the FEEL of being there but what I don't miss is the two businessmen men sitting next to me talking anything but the match in front of them. Wish I could smack them upside their heads and say, pay attention or shut the fuck up!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Lets take Bayern for example, reasonable priced tickets which is more or less sold out and a great atmosphere for a club of their stature which we are aiming for if not already on par with, our management ought to take a leaf out of their books.
The ticket price increases that Juve have imposed over the years does more harm to the pockets of the fans than actually making a significant financial gain for the club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)