[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Fiorentina (Feb. 9th 2013) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Barzagli

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Serious wanqers! Can't believe I didn't click on that one guys. I know it's bad and I seriously get angry when Hysel gets brought up. But we often taunt Toro for the superga tragedy often enough. This sick happens and it's not a good thing at all. Viola will always remain a small club. Seriously, they really that pissed still for selling us Baggio. They need to build themselves a bridge and seriously need to get over it and stop living in the past.

Starting to sound like England with their 66 triumph. Boring.
this really cracked me up :D

Like Conte said, they are not our rival. As much as they want to be big, they simply remain small and we shoudn't pay much attention to anything Fiorentina or their fans do.
Best possible thing he could say. They want attention and aspire to be big. best thing to do : say they are small, then win.

perfect

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I wonder why Fiorentina played us so differently this time as opposed to our first meeting.
Think the main difference was in how Juve played.

Juve really stepped up and took charge of the game, where in Florence Juve sat deep and were clearly playing for the draw.

From Fiorentina's point of view, Pizarro was very poor last night, which makes it hard for them to get their wingbacks into the game in good positions. Also, playing Toni instead of Ljajic makes a pretty big difference to how you are going to play.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
I think Matri Vucinic are our 2 strikers who played most games together, esp the first 19 games of the previous season. That goal against Udinese, with Vucinic assist to Matri, they know eachother. MV upfront, both to score a goal then! (04.02.2013)
:numnum: I knew it!

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
What a great weekend. I had to work during the weekend so I had to record both this and the Napoli game and watched them after work. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)