[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Fiorentina (Feb. 9th 2013) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Barzagli

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
did you not find the commentator irritating?

how he pronounced "Marco Vuckucini" at the beginning and still kept calling him marco throughout the game
I know, it's annoying as fuq. They call Lichtsteiner - Lichtenstein. And De Ceglie - De Chelly. & remember once Camoranesi being constantly called CAROmenesi.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I know, it's annoying as fuq. They call Lichtsteiner - Lichtenstein. And De Ceglie - De Chelly. & remember once Camoranesi being constantly called CAROmenesi.
I remember watching a game and the commentator had no idea what he was doing, Quagliarella - koglorolloia De Ceglie- Dichelie Marchisio- Morkosio

:sergio:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
http://www.firenzeviola.it/?action=read&idnotizia=129189

Google translate:

VIVIANO AND THE LINK, here is what happened

Ago discuss the photos circulating on a social network in these hours in which it can be seen Viviano that throw on the ground a Juve jersey at the end of the game (CLICK HERE). In reality, as reconstructed by the editors of Firenzeviola.it , things went like this: Borja Valero, having exchanged the jersey with Pirlo, starts to greet the fans purple.

The latter remains on the ground and then will be collected and recovered from the same Borja Valero. No coincidence, therefore, but only as a gesture that we can stay in a post-game rich in disappointment for the viola but also of sportsmanship.

Whatever... Purple rat.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Like Conte said, they are not our rival. As much as they want to be big, they simply remain small and we shoudn't pay much attention to anything Fiorentina or their fans do.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Solid performance. I was a bit worried during the first 20 minutes or so, but after we scored that magnificent goal (Vucinic :heart: :touched:) we manage to settle down and take control. Matri's goal right before HT made matters easier for us, and we could've had more, particularly in the final 15-20 minutes.

A good game by the defence (even though they were quite shaky in the opening exchanges), and Vidal was an absolute beast in midfield. Pirlo and Marchisio look as if they are fit and ready for Celtic, and hopefully the knock Vucinic picked up is nothing too serious; good game for Matri as well. Buffon was also outstanding in goal.

Vidal was MOTM for me.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
very serious and sensitive matter to all juventus fans, any one making fun of it should be sent to prison

39 people died in the incident,
Serious wanqers! Can't believe I didn't click on that one guys. I know it's bad and I seriously get angry when Hysel gets brought up. But we often taunt Toro for the superga tragedy often enough. This sick happens and it's not a good thing at all. Viola will always remain a small club. Seriously, they really that pissed still for selling us Baggio. They need to build themselves a bridge and seriously need to get over it and stop living in the past.

Starting to sound like England with their 66 triumph. Boring.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
They're also butthurt because of the 1982 Scudetto. Juve beat them to it on the last day but they feel we stole it from them. Lol! I guess they called dibs and we had other ideas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)