[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (11 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Milan doesn't have to worry about FFP since they suck and won't be in the CL any time soon.
To be in ffp trouble you need to be in red for more than 30m in 3 years running. Surely gate receipts from one match would not be a factor. You can't possibly defend this shit with a straight face.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
To be in ffp trouble you need to be in red for more than 30m in 3 years running. Surely gate receipts from one match would not be a factor. You can't possibly defend this shit with a straight face.
I'm not defending it, I'd be pissed if I bought a ticket. But I believe the reason management isn't refunding them is because we are running such a tight budget.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Khedira & Douglas Costa are expected to be available for the game vs Inter but will probably not start the game, Sami will be an important element for Sarri in the coming games with the disappointing performances from Pjanic. (GdS)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sami has nothing to do with Pjanic, but he should start often when hes back to 100%, atleast the most important games. Ramsey on the other side of the midfield

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)