[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (18 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Good, our fans are embarrasing anyway
fits this current team perfectly

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus don’t say they’ll refund the tickets. From the tone it looks like they’ll give a discount on a furure event or something similar.

- - - Updated - - -

Dick move if that’s the case

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Considering we're already almost walking on tight ropes, financial consequences have to be dire if club were to refund every home game's ticket for the rest of the season.

Not saying this is right and don't know what should be done for this single game or rest of the season but something to at least be aware of.

- - - Updated - - -

May be push things forward and give them a free ticket voucher for next season and hope half of them won't show/claim.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Wait, they aren't refunding the tickets:lol:? I just feel so disconnected with the club these days. A sincere question: what is there currently to like about the club, from players to staff, to how management runs the organization?
I literally don't know. Sometimes I feel the only reason I root for this club these days is so the rest of Italy don't get to celebrate

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Wait, they aren't refunding the tickets:lol:? I just feel so disconnected with the club these days. A sincere question: what is there currently to like about the club, from players to staff, to how management runs the organization?
I was seriously thinking of not watching the rest of the season.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
You know what would be worse than Juventus not refunding tickets?

Inter refunding 30,000 tickets for their match versus Ludogorets. Yes, that actually happened.

I’m still waiting for some sort of official confirmation regarding Juventus not refunding tickets though, since it seems too dickish a move to be true..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Inter refunding 30,000 tickets for their match versus Ludogorets. Yes, that actually happened.
As they should. This is the right thing to do in this scenario - if you don't wanna piss off your fans that is.

Apr 17, 2013

I’m still waiting for some sort of official confirmation regarding Juventus not refunding tickets though, since it seems too dickish a move to be true..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Easy for them, it's only Ludogorets, it doesn't cost them much. Would they do the same if it was a match against us, Real Madrid or Milan with stakes of several million euros ?

While you are broke, you ask the club when it is responsible for nothing to deprive itself one of the biggest tickets sale of the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)