[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (21 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Easy for them, it's only Ludogorets, it doesn't cost them much. Would they do the same if it was a match against us, Real Madrid or Milan with stakes of several million euros ?

While you are broke, you ask the club when it is responsible for nothing to deprive itself one of the biggest tickets sale of the year.
Okay ,it's not a club responsibility.And what does the fans who bought tickets with that.Why the are the only damaged part of this story.I will be very dissapointed if Juve refuse to give back the money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Wait, they aren't refunding the tickets:lol:? I just feel so disconnected with the club these days. A sincere question: what is there currently to like about the club, from players to staff, to how management runs the organization?
Only the name and colors :(

It just had to be this game right? Everything is going against us this season, everything.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The Inter game would be sold out I imagine and I also expect those who bought a ticket will never buy one again. What a disgrace.

Apr 17, 2013
Okay ,it's not a club responsibility.And what does the fans who bought tickets with that.Why the are the only damaged part of this story.I will be very dissapointed if Juve refuse to give back the money.
Of course The club has to make an important gesture.
For subscribers a reduction in the price of the next subscription to compensate, for non-subscribers offer a free seat for a match against Roma, Napoli, Milan, or inter in an upcoming home game.

On the other hand, it is surprising that the club is not insured for any harm like this.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

very good point by romeo: in torino, no fans are allowed to enter the stadium, but the torino fans can visit the napoli match. also, _some stadiums are closed until monday; after that, the ban is lifted as things stand now. wtf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)