[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
I really hope Handanovic plays. He made some serious howlers against us in the last few years. I still remember the goals from Morata and Cuadrado :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We had 3 good games this season. Inter, Roma in coppa and leverkusen 3-0
i wouldnt count out our masterclass destruction of Udinese's B team in the coppa. It was a grand display of Sarriball at its finest and clear proof that this team is capable of quick and exciting link up play, the kind of stuff that will bring us millions of new fans, against serie b tier opposition

- - - Updated - - -

back to 4312 Grande Cigarillo Mo :vdp:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
AroundTurin say there are growing optimism that the fans could attend. It could go either way
Fan part of me wants this, but for the non fan part of me, letting tens of thousands gather in northern Italy for an entertainment event aka least important activity/necessity in day to day life makes no sense.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
gazzetta's probable 11 is worthless, they will change teams 5 times before kick off

i'd take a draw here because we suck

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dropping De Ligt rather than Bonucci seems like a great idea.
:agree:

I’m worried about fatigue and injuries. Dybala and Ronaldo both played the full 90 last weekend and midweek, now he’s going to start them again on Sunday? They shouldn’t have played the full 90 against the worst team in the league last weekend. Poor rotation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)