[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Watching this video makes you wonder if there is enough friction within the squad that they don’t give a damn about who says what. Add to this the reports about Matuidi sulking, there might be more to it than meets the eye.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m generally not a pessimist but things look really rough down the road: UCL and Lazio.

BTW, Inter should just give up and dissolve themselves

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Watching this video makes you wonder if there is enough friction within the squad that they don’t give a damn about who says what. Add to this the reports about Matuidi sulking, there might be more to it than meets the eye.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m generally not a pessimist but things look really rough down the road: UCL and Lazio.

BTW, Inter should just give up and dissolve themselves
Fuck it get allegri back, sarri ain't gonna solve shit

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They right, but have you ever played football (or another team sport) yourself? Shit can get rough during half time. Your defending is shit, you have to score from there, how can you let that ball in...

Defenders moaning about the mids not giving them enough support, Strikers doing the same with the mids...To me this is normal half time talk when things aren't going quite as planned.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So four of the other Serie A games in the northern areas of Italy have been postponed too.

Wtf is Inters problem then lmao. I swear the sooner that disgusting club and it’s fans are wiped off the face of the planet the better.

Send them all to the Wuhan province with their owners ASAP.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Inter fans complaining as if someone stole a win or the scudetto from them. In reality, what this postponement did was keeping Inter in the scudetto race, because if they lost they'd have been out of the race on March 1st already.
When I read their comments, I get the impression that a defeat was out of question and they were robbed a victory. We beat the dumbfucks in Milan, in their best period of the season when they had a 6-0-0 record (goal difference 13:2). What makes them think that they were gonna beat us in Turin, where we haven't lost for almost 2 years in serie A, with a 28-5-0 record after our last home defeat to Napoli in 17/18?
Lets be honest here - they thought that the corona virus was God's gift to their team and Juve weren't gonna get the home crowd advantage. Once that unfair opportunity was lost, they started crying conspiracy.
OMG, the corrupted FIGC wants Juve to play a potential scudetto deciding home game against Inter with fans in the stands. This is bigger than Calciopoli!

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
They wanted to get away with no fans, no pressure, no boos for Gonde. It's not a problem that they could be playing in heavily congested May, it's a problem they're no playing with no fans. If only they could get more gifts and win more things with no effort at all, like they're used to.

Plus, what retards, they would've had an extra day of rest on Monday lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)