[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
This is clearly what Inter-fans are saying. If these matches are postponed, how can the league allow any home-matches in the affected regions in the future to be played without supporters? Where's the logic? Why this round only?
This is the precedence they are setting - that no matches in the region should be played until the situation is resolved - starting with Milan - Juventus on wedensday (whilst Napoli - Inter should go ahead, since it's in Naples).

But this won't happen, since the schedule will be too contested, and voila! - we end up in a situation where some select clubs (not only Juventus) will have the advantage of having postponed home-games, while others won't.

Except the fact that it's extremely sketchy that the decision comes on the fucking day of the start of the round - and after Juventus have been the only club to have been pushing for a go-ahead after selling tickets the whole time through. How often do you see that happen.
I'm really confused about it to be honest I don't see any long term solution.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Playing that game behind closed doors favours Inter and this is a game that could contribute to deciding the scudetto. I don't see what is outrageous about the decision, in the end, any club can push for a similar outcome but most probably won't

_OC_

Sep 25, 2015
Playing that game behind closed doors favours Inter and this is a game that could contribute to deciding the scudetto. I don't see what is outrageous about the decision, in the end, any club can push for a similar outcome but most probably won't
It's not about favoring either Juventus or Inter or solely the specifics of the Derby d'Italia - it's about applying the same rules for every club in Serie A. With the precedence they've set, every match in the affected regions should be postponed, not not played in front of fans (untill the Corona-situation is resolved).

We all know that won't happen, and in the end, this situation favors Juventus - that's not the argument or point though, it's about the implementation (or lack thereof) of the rules the FIGC themselves have put forward, that Inter-fans are complaining about.

Just look at this shit:

Coppa Italia semifinal return leg between Juventus and AC Milan on Wednesday 4th of March to be played with open doors. Only residents of Piedmont will be granted entrance to the match. The decision was taken by Piedmont governor Alberto Cirio.

So, said rules aren't applied, and Milan doesn't get any away fans. Tell me how this is anything but outright scandalous.

Last edited:

_OC_

Sep 25, 2015
The bitching has begun

IMG_20200229_161737.jpg
You'd do well to adress the arguments instead of brushing it aside as bitching.

Also, ministry of sport Spadafora just came out and outright said, that the decision to postpone the matches came directly from the FIGC, and not the ministry of health or the government who apparently had given the go-ahead. Proof that the decision had nothing to do with the virus, and everything to with the revenue-problem.

"For the sporting events, after the first few days total block, we authorized, on the request of CONI and FIGC and the FAs, the option to play with closed doors, letting them decide if they wanted to take up this option."

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Seems like Tuz might have it's own virus here.

Somebody around here is clearly masquerading as a Juventus fan.

Please check this above poster's posting history and you will know what I'm talking about.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Someone elsewhere on the internet had a good point. Perhaps playing without an audience would have been an advantage for us we are known to be absolutely lethal in training without an audience.
Honestly, we will barely notice the difference. Just put a plastic coreo on each stand and play some gentle murmuring (in Mandarin) over the PA system and call it a good 'un.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
All these postponements are concerning, not just for Serie A but our home game vs Lyon too. I don’t see how they will allow our fans to attend that one. Might end up being an empty stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes. Or it could be the most important serie A match of the decade if all three teams are still in a very close scudetto race.
Juve-Lazio is on April 25 or 26. The CL semifinals first leg is 3-4 days later. The CL semis second leg is only 6 or 7 days before Juve-Inter. The Coppa final is a week later. Both us and Inter could be playing in CL or EL semis, or in the Coppa final.

We really can't say who out of Inter and Juve will have advantage from the derby being moved to May 13. Perhaps only one, perhaps both, perhaps none.
It's Lazio who are in the most comfortable position. They'll surely be rooting for both Juve and Inter to make the CL/EL semis and the Coppa final.
CL semifinal? :lol:

As if this team will be playing in that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)