[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Inter fans complaining as if someone stole a win or the scudetto from them. In reality, what this postponement did was keeping Inter in the scudetto race, because if they lost they'd have been out of the race on March 1st already.
When I read their comments, I get the impression that a defeat was out of question and they were robbed a victory. We beat the dumbfucks in Milan, in their best period of the season when they had a 6-0-0 record (goal difference 13:2). What makes them think that they were gonna beat us in Turin, where we haven't lost for almost 2 years in serie A, with a 28-5-0 record after our last home defeat to Napoli in 17/18?
Lets be honest here - they thought that the corona virus was God's gift to their team and Juve weren't gonna get the home crowd advantage. Once that unfair opportunity was lost, they started crying conspiracy.
OMG, the corrupted FIGC wants Juve to play a potential scudetto deciding home game against Inter with fans in the stands. This is bigger than Calciopoli!
Typical Merda moaning.The most hated and loser team in the world.They refused to play at Monday.
https://www.football-italia.net/150687/serie-inter-refused-play-monday

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Inter fans complaining as if someone stole a win or the scudetto from them. In reality, what this postponement did was keeping Inter in the scudetto race, because if they lost they'd have been out of the race on March 1st already.
When I read their comments, I get the impression that a defeat was out of question and they were robbed a victory. We beat the dumbfucks in Milan, in their best period of the season when they had a 6-0-0 record (goal difference 13:2). What makes them think that they were gonna beat us in Turin, where we haven't lost for almost 2 years in serie A, with a 28-5-0 record after our last home defeat to Napoli in 17/18?
Lets be honest here - they thought that the corona virus was God's gift to their team and Juve weren't gonna get the home crowd advantage. Once that unfair opportunity was lost, they started crying conspiracy.
OMG, the corrupted FIGC wants Juve to play a potential scudetto deciding home game against Inter with fans in the stands. This is bigger than Calciopoli!
100% this.

The sheer stupidity of Merda fans is driving me insane.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Football Italia

Napoli: 'Play Juve-Inter instead of Coppa'

Football Italia

42 Minutes Ago

Napoli have suggested “it would be fairer for all concerned if Juventus-Inter was played on Wednesday, postponing the Coppa Italia semi-finals to May.”
The fixture list has already been thrown into chaos by the Coronavirus outbreak, with over 1,100 cases confirmed and 29 deaths.
With the five Serie A games set to be played behind closed doors this weekend – including Juventus-Inter – rescheduled to May 13, the Coppa Italia Final has also been moved to May 20.

Now Napoli have a new proposal and it’s set to radically shake everything up yet again.
“We are faced with an emergency of a global scale with the Coronavirus and must therefore respect the decisions, but football is nonetheless an industry that must be protected,” Napoli chief press officer Nicola Lombardo told Radio Kiss Kiss.
“To us, it seems that it would be fairer for all concerned if Juventus-Inter was brought forward to Wednesday, so the two Coppa Italia semi-finals can easily be postponed to May.
“Otherwise, the tournaments are going to be distorted by these changes. If games are going to be moved around anyway, it would be only right to ensure the fairness of the Serie A tournament and of the individual teams if Juventus-Inter is played on Wednesday and the two Coppa Italia semi-finals moved to May.”
The first leg of the Coppa Italia semi-finals has already been played, with Juventus-Milan set for this coming Wednesday March 4 and Napoli-Inter on Thursday March 5.
Juve-Milan would be open to fans from everywhere except the regions still under lockdown, which are Lombardy (the capital being Milan), Veneto and Emilia-Romagna.
Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
100% this.

The sheer stupidity of Merda fans is driving me insane.
They so badly wanted that advantage of playing in an empty stadium, as if it’s their birthright, and they almost got it too. I love seeing how they are mad.

- - - Updated - - -

Let’s hope Inter play with their primavera and got destroyed 9-1 again.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I didn't expect Inter fans to be this stupid.
Playing empty crowd definitely helps them.
Playing biggest game of the season it's bad for italian football. What are they complaining about?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I would like to see what was Juve's answer to the suggestion to play the derby on Monday.
Lega Serie A chief claims that he offered Inter to play on Monday with fans present and they refused, but he doesn't mention Juve. This implies that we were open to the idea, but I'd like to hear if we said something about it.

From what I get from the Inter fans, they think that we were scared of Inter because we are in bad form, the locker room's atmosphere is bad, we have injured players and out of form players (check this as a summary of their accusations: http://forzainterforums.com/showthr...r-(1-Mar-20)&p=1902556&viewfull=1#post1902556 )

If we did accept to play just 24 hours later, then all their accusations have no ground. But then, why didn't they accept to play on Monday if what they're saying is true? In one day we weren't gonna get the injured players back, nor would the others regain form, nor the toxic locker room atmosphere would have improved.
The only difference was that we were gonna play with fans in the stands.

It's perfectly clear what was the problem. The only problem.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
After 26 years of being Serie A fan, I couldnt imagine the level of self serving retardation and delusional moaning could reach this low. In the face of Global health crises, they think the league is being fixed against them, jesus.

Italy is a special case of mental midgetry, instead of being united to contain a spreading epidemic that so far taken 30 of their countrymen in short time, the division and childish strife continues like nothing changed. I could imagine the anguish in the face of the Coni official/sport Minister when he was reacting in disbelief cries of new calciopoli.

Atleast kodus to the Napoli fans who were showcasing a banner of solidarity against the virus, and urging all to do the same.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I actually think that Napoli’s suggestion sounds fair.

Gotta love how Inter are crying conspiracy that them playing a decisive match in the title race without any fans in the stadium is fair and that playing it with our fans is a conspiracy against them :lol:

Italy really is a finished society.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I would like to see what was Juve's answer to the suggestion to play the derby on Monday.
Lega Serie A chief claims that he offered Inter to play on Monday with fans present and they refused, but he doesn't mention Juve. This implies that we were open to the idea, but I'd like to hear if we said something about it.

From what I get from the Inter fans, they think that we were scared of Inter because we are in bad form, the locker room's atmosphere is bad, we have injured players and out of form players (check this as a summary of their accusations: http://forzainterforums.com/showthr...r-(1-Mar-20)&p=1902556&viewfull=1#post1902556 )

If we did accept to play just 24 hours later, then all their accusations have no ground. But then, why didn't they accept to play on Monday if what they're saying is true? In one day we weren't gonna get the injured players back, nor would the others regain form, nor the toxic locker room atmosphere would have improved.
The only difference was that we were gonna play with fans in the stands.

It's perfectly clear what was the problem. The only problem.
We clearly would have been happy to play on that day. Imo the only thing we would have asked for is to have our game against Milan rescheduled to Thursday instead of Wednesday

Inter the scared, yellow-bellied, corrupt cowards should have accepted the proposal.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We clearly would have been happy to play on that day. Imo the only thing we would have asked for is to have our game against Milan rescheduled to Thursday instead of Wednesday

Inter the scared, yellow-bellied, corrupt cowards should have accepted the proposal.
Which leads me to another question:
When Inter were told that the game won't be played on Sunday without fans, they had two offered options - play on Monday with fans or play in May with fans. They refused to play on Monday, so more or less it was them who chose to play in May. Why did they prefer to play in May instead of March 2nd? If we are the scared ones with injured and out of form players who might get back from injury or regain form until May, and if they are the ones with a busy schedule in May, why did they choose May?

Maybe because it was them who are missing more important players (we're missing Demiral who won't be back in May anyway and D. Costa, while they are missing Sensi, and probably Handanovic). Maybe because it's their form which is also pretty bad lately. Maybe because they know that if they lost on Monday they'd be out of the scudetto race? Maybe because they think to drop out of EL and concentrate only on the scudetto in April and May? Maybe because they think after the coppa defeat to Napoli in Milano, their chances to play the Coppa final in May are slim, while Juve will be busy with that final too? Maybe because they expect Juve to eliminate Lyon and still have a chance to be involved in CL in late April and May?

To sum up, they preferred to play this without fans, but once the fans were back in the picture, they calculated that it's better for them to have this match in May instead of tomorrow. And being the cry babies that they are, they used the situation to prepare an alibi in case they end up empty handed at the end of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)