[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (22 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I love it :lol:

Inter fans and in general anti juventini...the Trump supporters version of footy fans

- - - Updated - - -

They right, but have you ever played football (or another team sport) yourself? Shit can get rough during half time. Your defending is shit, you have to score from there, how can you let that ball in...

Defenders moaning about the mids not giving them enough support, Strikers doing the same with the mids...To me this is normal half time talk when things aren't going quite as planned.
Your best post ever

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Eurosport is living thrash
I used to follow this guy. He's quite something. He's Hash (fake melo) of Interisti.

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe is saying he rejected the Monday proposal for 3 reasons 1- public safety, 2- No Inter fans in Juve ground, and 3- That would've moved Juve Milan to Thursday. Other than #2 none of the other 2 is his business, and #2 is admitting that he wanted to gain advantage from this situation. Fuck him, seriously.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I used to follow this guy. He's quite something. He's Hash (fake melo) of Interisti.

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe is saying he rejected the Monday proposal for 3 reasons 1- public safety, 2- No Inter fans in Juve ground, and 3- That would've moved Juve Milan to Thursday. Other than #2 none of the other 2 is his business, and #2 is admitting that he wanted to gain advantage from this situation. Fuck him, seriously.
That's all you needed to say. Absolutely repulsive vermin :yuck: :inter:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
At least try and look somewhat objective.

Nothing worse than biased as fuck journos.
Even more than biased, he's one of those people who just gets everything wrong - about every player, team, every prediction, name it - and has a weird way of thinking.

A lot like the 100m Pjanic sloths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)