[Serie A] Juventus 1-4 Parma (6- January- 2011) (11 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Storari - 7.0
Sorensen - 4.5
Chiellini - 5.0
Legrottaglie - 5.5
Grosso - 5.0
Krasic - 5.0
Melo - 2.5
Aquilani - 5.5
Marchisio - 5.5
Quagliarella - N/A
Del Piero - 6.0

Subs:
Amauri - 4.0
Pepe - 7.0
Sissoko - 5.5

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, I am gutted. Quagliarella's injury followed by Melo's ignorance lead to this and nothing else. Mostly Melo's ignorance is what lead us end up in a situation where we can only blame ourselves for. Such a shame we waited so long to watch this, these things happen and the transfer window has just started, Melo will be suspended long and Quagliarella seems to have a serious injury, we should react accordingly in a smart way. We should forget what has been said about just waiting for opportunities, serious purchases are desperately needed.

This loss is a loss and one can take it but what is worse than this is people like Cronios gloating how we deserved that, people like kasaki celebrating that Giovinco scored a brace against us and simply Juve fans laughing at the team being humiliated at their home turf.

Shame on you! You are fucking pathetic.
Cronios gave me a -REP for this post. What a pathetic loser :lol2:

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
1st game in a while i missed..and was actually upset that i cudnt see it..came home and popped on livescore....ffffuck....

and now im hearing of injuries? fffffuck....

Aug 2, 2005
4-1 from Bayren KO's Ferrara and killed the team morals at the time

4-1 from Fulham, killed Zaccherroni and the team morals at the time

4-1 from Parma Killed me already, hope the team can cope with this loss
u got what i meant???

Napoli game is already close, we need a miracle to be at form in time.
we need champions

Aug 2, 2005
Whatever we had for the summer budget should be used now. Missing out on CL again will fuck us long term and give us less options in the summer anyway. Don't panic with the buys and overpay if you need, but only for good players. Things look really bad with Roma and Inter coming from behind and fighting with them for the 4th spot. It's time for big decisions.
:tup: :tup:

but who is in the market now????

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I haven't seen the game, I was having a presentation. When I saw the scoreline I just felt mad and couldn't believe it. Every team hits a streak of lesser results and I'm curious how Delneri will react, but recently we've been piss poor. Drew Fiorentina, defended poor against Catania, Chievo raped us in the last minutes, Parma raped us too.

Just fucking great how things turned out. My two options are sign striker asap or sign a LW and switch to 4-3-3 (Elia - Iaquinta - Krasic)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
We are out of the CL zone at the moment , we are struggling to be a top constant team as we don't have the quality to do it.
Marotta knows this , he needs to do some signing to improve the quality of the team , otherwise , it will be really hard to get a CL spot with Roma and Inter coming from behind .

And if we don't get the CL spot , that will be a BIG , BIG lose , morally , physically and financially .
Not only we'll not have a big possibility on signing big names and quality players but I fear that we'll not be able to keep the loaned players like Aquilani and Quagliarella .

So , my point is , we need some quality players and NOW , because we can't handle being out of the CL again !!

Edit : we aren't out of the CL zone yet , and I hope we wont be , but every thing look bad with all the injuries and suspensions .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)