[Serie A] Juventus 1-4 Parma (6- January- 2011) (19 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
all I can say is LOL

lucky I just now woke up and missed the game :lol:

by this rate I dont see us finishing in the top 4

and we need a freaking striker :sergio:

can when we bring back giovinco, how about we actually give him a fair shot this time

Buy on AliExpress.com

lois

Jan 5, 2011
Seriously? Yeah we should have held on to Gio, but Nocerino and Palladino? Give me a fuckin break. Nocerino is a fuckin shat player who couldn't pass the ball and all Palladino did were these cutesy moves that never came off - he offered nothing for us in offense.
Nocerino is better than Poulsen, Sissoko and tiago combined

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Whatever we had for the summer budget should be used now. Missing out on CL again will fuck us long term and give us less options in the summer anyway. Don't panic with the buys and overpay if you need, but only for good players. Things look really bad with Roma and Inter coming from behind and fighting with them for the 4th spot. It's time for big decisions.
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

lois

Jan 5, 2011
all I can say is LOL

lucky I just now woke up and missed the game :lol:

by this rate I dont see us finishing in the top 4

and we need a freaking striker :sergio:

can when we bring back giovinco, how about we actually give him a fair shot this time
Really? Now we realize that he is good? huh?

Giovinco can't defend very true.

Krasic can defend very well. We are a joke team. Please send us to serie B.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
WHat a fucking disgrace to be destroyed by Giovinco this way......

Why they didnt gave him a chance? Oh fuck stupid board and coach

Fuck this....seriously fuck this...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Well, I am gutted. Quagliarella's injury followed by Melo's ignorance lead to this and nothing else. Mostly Melo's ignorance is what lead us end up in a situation where we can only blame ourselves for. Such a shame we waited so long to watch this, these things happen and the transfer window has just started, Melo will be suspended long and Quagliarella seems to have a serious injury, we should react accordingly in a smart way. We should forget what has been said about just waiting for opportunities, serious purchases are desperately needed.

This loss is a loss and one can take it but what is worse than this is people like Cronios gloating how we deserved that, people like kasaki celebrating that Giovinco scored a brace against us and simply Juve fans laughing at the team being humiliated at their home turf.

Shame on you! You are fucking pathetic.
:tup: :tup: :tup:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
This team just doesn't know how to win and its because of the coach. That's where it starts.

I haven't read up on Quag's injury yet but I do know that we are severely and deservedly fucked. This team is just not built to win and its no big surprise or difference ever since promotion.

Simply embarrassing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)