[Serie A] Juventus 1-4 Parma (6- January- 2011) (24 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
This loss is a loss and one can take it but what is worse than this is people like Cronios gloating how we deserved that, people like kasaki celebrating that Giovinco scored a brace against us and simply Juve fans laughing at the team being humiliated at their home turf.

Shame on you! You are fucking pathetic.
In my defense it's hard to resist a good laugh.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
and a big F*CK YOU!!! to all Neapolitan fans that are celebrating Quag's injury all over the net. Pieces of sh*t you are. No difference between them and the garbage in their streets.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The two silly red cards we got in the last two matches, the 93rd minute equalizer in Chievo and this crushing defeat today make this half season look nothing better than last season.
I'm not in the mood to do a more detailed comparison, but I'm pretty sure we're not doing any better.
I fear that what happened in the last two matches will continue in the near future. The injuries, like last year, don't seem to stop. Now we add suspensions to all that.
Fuck it, 4th place will feel like paradise this season.

It's January. Time where things can happen. Marotta has a chance to show what he's made of now. The same goes for Del Neri. We need a strong character to pull us out of this misery.

Lets see if they have it.
We should minimize damages and start thinking about next year already, lets start with a proper coach, 2 proper defenders and a proper goal scoarer, the rest is there IMO...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Just have to take the -3 points, it's just one game and what a disaster of a game it was, I'm more worried about what follows with key players out and a drop in morale.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Seriously we should still be beating the likes of Chievo and Parma even with 10 men or at least be putting up a better fight.

lois

Jan 5, 2011
Guys hate me go ahead, we are disgrace team with no respect for anyone who gave something for us.

We bought fucking pepe and sold gio, and treated him like shit. we bough grosso and we let Cristicio go. We let nocerino leave for fucking amauri and Poulsen, and we sold palladino just cos he had a fought with delpiero, he hates everyone who threatens his place. time he retires. Life bitch what goes around comes around.
I coudln't believe Gio didn't celebrate, he is such a gentleman he deserves respect I hope he never comes back, cos it's sad how we treated him.

We have been always punished from players we let them go, cos we thought we got better players.
Fuck this shit.
We are not better than real madrid who have no respect for players they treat them like tools.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
fuckin hell!! injuries ,red cards,and conceding 4 fuckin goals at home is not a nice way to start 2011,fuck it,now i really have bad feeling about this year..
TOTALLY......

This is the smae feeling i have.... our morale will hit the rock botttom....and wit htis injuries, useless amauri, and melo back to his old self....there is little we will be able to do...

Oh fuck something must be done....

Jan 24, 2009
Guys hate me go ahead, we are disgrace team with no respect for anyone who gave something for us.

We bought fucking pepe and sold gio, and treated him like shit. we bough grosso and we let Cristicio go. We let nocerino leave for fucking amauri and Poulsen, and we sold palladino just cos he had a fought with delpiero, he hates everyone who threatens his place. time he retires. Life bitch what goes around comes around.
I coudln't believe Gio didn't celebrate, he is such a gentleman he deserves respect I hope he never comes back, cos it's sad how we treated him.

We have been always punished from players we let them go, cos we thought we got better players.
Fuck this shit.
We are not better than real madrid who have no respect for players they treat them like tools.
Seriously? Yeah we should have held on to Gio, but Nocerino and Palladino? Give me a fuckin break. Nocerino is a fuckin shat player who couldn't pass the ball and all Palladino did were these cutesy moves that never came off - he offered nothing for us in offense.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Whatever we had for the summer budget should be used now. Missing out on CL again will fuck us long term and give us less options in the summer anyway. Don't panic with the buys and overpay if you need, but only for good players. Things look really bad with Roma and Inter coming from behind and fighting with them for the 4th spot. It's time for big decisions.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Well, its sad, it hearts. And yeah, no need for Giovinco, Sorensen kicked his ass in a 1-on-1 duel. Parma is his level due to his body- good at moments.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Fuck this shit.
I hate you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)