[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Sampdoria (December 14th 2014) (19 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Where in Brazil do you live? I want there this past year, would love to move there!
I don't live in Brazil.

- - - Updated - - -

hope you miss the game, your assignment work is deleted off your computer, and your boss is sleeping with your mom
I hope the tire you're working on at Canadian tire explodes leaving you unconscious for 2 hours when the game is on, only to find out you're fired afterwards for being careless. And then they tell you it's a prank.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Was gonna fake fan this one since it's at 6:30 am but now I see Morata is starting so I have to watch. :sergio:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
our diffidati list... with inter and napoli coming up after cagliari we should probably try to get some suspensions out of the way before it. at least licht and bonucci, maybe one of pogba/marchisio...
can serie a yellows get you suspended for the super coppa?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
our diffidati list... with inter and napoli coming up after cagliari we should probably try to get some suspensions out of the way before it. at least licht and bonucci, maybe one of pogba/marchisio...
can serie a yellows get you suspended for the super coppa?
No, they are independent competitions.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
well considering barzagli, chiellini, caceres and asamoah are out i´m still quite happy with it ^^.
padoin obviously gets rested for the big games against inter and napoli :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)