[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Sampdoria (December 14th 2014) (5 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I watched it yesterday as I missed it too. We weren't that bad until the conceded goal. We were far from good too tbh as we were very slow and predictable upfront once we took the lead. Not willing to make the scoreline higher came back and bitten us in the ass.

MOM for me were both Buffon and Ogbonna. Both were perfect IMO while flop goes to Pereyra and also to Vidal. Pereyra was shockingly bad and should hit the bench hard for some time definitely. Vidal kept trying but he fucked up everything he could and should have been sent off at the end of the game. Poor game from both Pogba and Tevez, Marchisio was pretty good and Evra too. Morata was OK IMO but too often left on his own and had no service for pretty much the whole match.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yep i live there and maybe i'm going for Borussia's match depending on the price ;>

Liquid Vidal was the worst he kept walking all the match dunno what happened to him. Tevez didn't do a thing. Morata wasted 3 chances to score

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yep i live there and maybe i'm going for Borussia's match depending on the price ;>

Liquid Vidal was the worst he kept walking all the match dunno what happened to him. Tevez didn't do a thing. Morata wasted 3 chances to score
IMO Pereyra was much worse. He didn't even bother to run. As for Tevez - IMO he's overworked. Morata still looks more sharp then Llorente tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)