[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lecce (2nd May 2012) (5 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Can't believe no one mentioned this: there was an episode where Quags was completely onside and was going one on one but it was called wrongfully offside. (score was 1-0 at the time).

Fuck the refs!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Can't believe no one mentioned this: there was an episode where Quags was completely onside and was going one on one but it was called wrongfully offside.

Fuck the refs!
Yeah, clearly onside, possibly would have changed the result completely, but it didn't happen to Milan so it's not all over all the media.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Didn't take me up on my kind offer of an avatar then I see :sad:

Also, can one of the mods change it so that we don't have to see Gigi's calamity every time we go on the site?
it was a very nice piece of art, i might utilize it after the campaign. for now, i'd rather not gamble. with this avatar and sig we had 8 straight wins.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Can't believe no one mentioned this: there was an episode where Quags was completely onside and was going one on one but it was called wrongfully offside. (score was 1-0 at the time).

Fuck the refs!
Yeah, clearly onside, possibly would have changed the result completely, but it didn't happen to Milan so it's not all over all the media.
Say no more guys. My blood was boiling at that point.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

Fuck the refs!
Terrible call and nearly worst than the Muntari disallowed goal as he was so cleary onside i dont know how the linesman got it wrong. Not to say Quag would of scored but theres a 90% chance he would of.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011

$#@! the refs!
yup I remember, he was all alone going in 1on1 at almost midfield. They were playing the offisde trap and he beat it beautifully. Yesterday wasnt our day, how many did Vidal miss by himself? especially the 2nd half he had one at about the small box which he shot completely wide...harder to miss than to make. I had a funny feeling in my stomach after halftime and I was right. We're still 1st we still control our destiny , we just need to do what we;ve had to do all along, win the last 2 and what Milan does doesn't matter.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Still cant stop thinking about it haven't felt like this since we lost to Milan in the champions league final this might always haunt me... On a brighter note im loving that everyone is trying to stick together and it is making us more united i hope this is the same feeling amongst the players i think we are lucky to have a coach like Conte who has so much fight inside him, a never say die attitude and the ability to fire the players up. We should beat Cagliari and we should beat Atalanta without any problems lets not forgot the way in which we dealt with Napoli, Lazio, Roma and Inter when are backs where against the wall and everyone expected us to drop points.. we will fight its what we do best so expect us to go out and destroy our remaining opponents.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Fuck the refs!
Yeah it was onside, probably would have scored. Vidal could (should) have added at least one goal too. Not that it matters now, just need to bounce back and win the next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)