[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lecce (2nd May 2012) (1 Viewer)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That is the first game since the last CL final where I woke up a couple of times in the night and thought 'was that real or did I dream it?', then you get that bad feeling. Obviously playing on my subconscious.

I just turned some tv on straight after the game, can't dwell on it too much because football makes you go crazy otherwise. It's one of the few sports where you can be in total control and still not win.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
That is the first game since the last CL final where I woke up a couple of times in the night and thought 'was that real or did I dream it?', then you get that bad feeling. Obviously playing on my subconscious.

I just turned some tv on straight after the game, can't dwell on it too much because football makes you go crazy otherwise. It's one of the few sports where you can be in total control and still not win.
So did I. I could not actually sleep well last night.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Leaving the game 1-0 in our favor in such a risky situation is our own fault, even more considering we played most of the second half with a man extra. I'm not discrediting Buffon's error, as it was crucial, but that was not the only big mistake we did last night. We choked in front of goal, we choked to close the game earlier.

And a 6 for Caceres? I thought he was one of our worst players out there last night.
Of course you're not in favour of such a risky situation. Neither am I & I don't think anyone is.
And of course we should have scored more, both Vidal situations being prime examples.
And of course certain players made an error or 2, among them Caceres, Pirlo, Marchisio even.

But that does not change the fact that we dropped points because of the actions of 1 single player. Regardless of who that player is.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thankfully I had a very busy day at work to take my mind off the game. But yeah I know what you guys are going through, I can barely ever sleep after we have a shit result like that.

Football. It's an absolute cunt of a game, but fucking hell what a roller coaster ride it takes all of us on.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Of course you're not in favour of such a risky situation. Neither am I & I don't think anyone is.
And of course we should have scored more, both Vidal situations being prime examples.
And of course certain players made an error or 2, among them Caceres, Pirlo, Marchisio even.

But that does not change the fact that we dropped points because of the actions of 1 single player. Regardless of who that player is.
Agreed on the latter part, but we still choked against a 10-men Lecce team at home, for more than 30 minutes, prior to the goal.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Haven't slept at all. That fucking moment.. cant get it out of my head.
As much as I hate to say it, I feel like the defining image of this season will either be Buffon's mistake or the Muntari phantom goal, depending on who wins the scudetto.

Please let it be the latter :xfinger:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

So did I. I could not actually sleep well last night.
I fapped right after the game, I needed an urgent influx of endorphin, otherwise I would've fallen into deep depression.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
As much as I hate to say it, I feel like the defining image of this season will either be Buffon's mistake or the Muntari phantom goal, depending on who wins the scudetto.

Please let it be the latter :xfinger:
I hope so too but lets be honest after that phantom goal we needed what, 3 or 4 matches to recover mentally from it?

I remember that we had 5 draws and a 0-5 win to Fiorentina is what got us back on road. I just cant see us recovering so soon after what happened last night.

The only possible thing would be a meelan loss.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Inter President Massimo Moratti has conceded that his club will inadvertently help one of their great rivals – Milan or Juventus – to the title.

The Old Lady currently lead the Rossoneri by a point in the standings ahead of this weekend’s San Siro derby. Inter will go into that game needing a win for their hopes of a top-three finish.

“This season it looks like we’ll have to do a favour for one of them,” the oil baron noted on Thursday morning.

“Who would be better? I don’t really know, it would be the same…”

A win against Milan would favour Juventus in the title hunt, while a loss against the Rossoneri would see the Diavolo maintain the pressure or even overtake the Bianconeri this weekend.

Inter’s own season took a turn for the worse on Wednesday when they were defeated 3-1 at Parma. They are now three points behind Napoli and Udinese.

“Is our Champions League dream over? You never know with this championship,” he continued. “We certainly didn’t help ourselves last night.

“We did well in the first half at Parma, but if you make mistakes then you run the risk of losing. But I don’t think that Coach Andrea Stramaccioni made mistakes.

“Now we will face the derby with the same spirit as always. It’s a unique game and we won’t be favourites.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)