[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Inter (January 6th 2015) (2 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
what exactly are you saying here?
I think he is trying to say that this used to be a huge game, one everyone looked forward to.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he is trying to say that this used to be a huge game, one everyone looked forward to.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he is trying to say that this used to be a huge game, one everyone looked forward to

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009

FK like that from the legend, how the hell we get stripped of our titles when we were clearly true champions and Del Piero proved it with a wicked crack of a shot like that; the hell with FIGC and Moratti.

BTW :lol: Capello no emotion as always no matter how significant the goal can be, never liked how he was towards DP the peoples champ.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
we just knew he's scoring it.

- - - Updated - - -

This used to be a huge game, one everyone looked forward to.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

hopefully it stays this way forever.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Looking forward to the derby D'Italia. Especially since there's a bigger chance to thrash Inter Milan in their current form, oh and whats that? As an added bonus we can get revenge on Mancini? Oh it truly is a Christmas miracle

No but seriously, don't expect them to roll over just because they aren't doing greatly, this game is going to be as big as Kim Kardashian's trash bag Photoshopped butt

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Not sure what to expect.

Lets just hope our players doesnt show up with the same mentality of saving energy...
Because we all know those snakes willget fired up, as this game is one of the few interesting wins they can achieve this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)