[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Inter (January 6th 2015) (11 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
DESTROY!!!

We better be fired up for this one.
I hope the team will be well rested now that they have ~10 days off for holidays.
Charge batteries and come back stronger!!

Forza Juve!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You know that scene from Miller's Crossing where Bernie Bernbaum is on his knees asking Tom Reagan to look in his heart?

I want that to happen to Inter every single day.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Don't take your recent failure out on me. :stuckup:
:mad:

Don't disappoint in the CL. :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

Mark, give me the next Serie A game (away) against Napoli. If we lose it, you can ban me for a week. srs.
what's with everybody wanting to open threads? There's still lion in line, you'll be next after him. Hopefully not since it would mean we'd lose a lot. :scared:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Having different thread openers for different competitions is not a good thing, it's exactly like having different coaches taking care about the team for the different tournaments.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Having different thread openers for different competitions is not a good thing, it's exactly like having different coaches taking care about the team for the different tournaments.
You can thank Mark for yesterday's epic embarrassment. Things were rolling nicely when I was doing them then Mark decided I wasn't opening them fast enough.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You can thank Mark for yesterday's epic embarrassment. Things were rolling nicely when I was doing them then Mark decided I wasn't opening them fast enough.
He's right though, the match thread should be opened immediately after the current match ends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)