[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Inter (January 6th 2015) (10 Viewers)

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Not many doubts that we will win honestly... In this year of Inter's irrelevance I like to say before the match that I don't give more than two fucks anymore about them, despite of all the history, with the ridiculous team and mentality they have, but the truth i that when I see the team take the pitch against them I always want to crush those disgusting fuckers like there's no tomorrow.... Hope we'll do it and that will lead to a positive start of the second part of the season, cause I'd like to bring home some trophies this year too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If , for an instant, you lose the will to trash this turds for whatever reason.....remember calciopoli, remember all their happiness lifting the CL cup...remember Moratti´s face.

If that doesnt activate your killer instincts then you got a problem.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It's funny how that club was handed success and still managed to find a way to screw it up after winning a treble. Only Inter could be that retarded and fuck themselves in the ass.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marked by Bonucci, Rannocchia to score on a corner conceded by Bonucci after his mistake CB regista loft pass to Giovinco goes awry in extra time to win the the game then kisses the badge:

Tuz goes mental.

OP
Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #107
    Marked by Bonucci, Rannocchia to score on a corner conceded by Bonucci after his mistake CB regista loft pass to Giovinco goes awry in extra time to win the the game then kisses the badge:

Tuz goes mental.
    Bonucci was born a hero.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    I'm really looking forward to this match.

A big win is coming up. We are gonna tear them a new one.

Still hating Inter liek 2006

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Only sheepish, weak-willed, self-hating cocksuckers hate Bonucci. The man is an icon, can't wait to see him captain us one day.
    false.

cronios hates banoocci and he is not anything like you describe.

- - - Updated - - -

Tuz goes mental.
    better yet. the mistake that costs juve the game should be made by pereyra. then the meltdown would be epic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)