[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (1 Viewer)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Here is what the sign should be:

Forza Juventuz.com

No one would ever know :pumpkin:
That is an awesome idea:tup:

I have never been to a Juve game either:cry: I live in the states so It would be expensive but some day I will go to one, it is strange thought that when I finally do get to see one Juve will likely be playing in their new stadium and there will be no DP, Camo, Trez, Nedved. Since Buffon is a GK he will hopefully still be playing into his late thirties and I look forward to seeing him, Marchisio, Giovinco, Chiellini, and hopefully a few others who will still be there

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
thanks for ads (your signature) but be fair and put complete what i've said!
Why, I think it pretty funny just the way it is. Btw even if I add on the second half it doesn't help much, you still claimed you wished for two of our important players to get injured just to prove a point against members on this forum, wishing that players who go out on the field each week and give their all for the team and to make us fans happy is not only strange in that you consider yourself a fan of this team, but disgusting on a human level that you would wish pain and suffering upon two other people for no real reason.

I have been a victim of sport injuries myself often enough to tell you that even less serious ones than professional players have to endure hurt, and they hurt bad, not to mention how injuries interfere with your life off the pitch and cause frightening rates of depression and feelings of worthlessness among athletes. Even players such as Molinaro and Poulsen who I wish to never see play again for Juve I would never enjoy seeing them injured, the bench is good enough.

If you really want me to add the end part on fine, I will but you don't deserve anymore respect for that sentence as opposed to the fragment

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Why, I think it pretty funny just the way it is. Btw even if I add on the second half it doesn't help much, you still claimed you wished for two of our important players to get injured just to prove a point against members on this forum, wishing that players who go out on the field each week and give their all for the team and to make us fans happy is not only strange in that you consider yourself a fan of this team, but disgusting on a human level that you would wish pain and suffering upon two other people for no real reason.

I have been a victim of sport injuries myself often enough to tell you that even less serious ones than professional players have to endure hurt, and they hurt bad, not to mention how injuries interfere with your life off the pitch and cause frightening rates of depression and feelings of worthlessness among athletes. Even players such as Molinaro and Poulsen who I wish to never see play again for Juve I would never enjoy seeing them injured, the bench is good enough.

If you really want me to add the end part on fine, I will but you don't deserve anymore respect for that sentence as opposed to the fragment
O please, we all know what for we like the most Sissoko and Melo! so please stop bullshitting!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
del, ill get you to a game one day
Thanks, no disrespect to the MLS but going to games here just leaves me unfulfilled, I still feel like I haven't gotten the full footie match-day experience. The atmosphere of games in Europe is truly something to behold and after I see Juve I will have to see a CL match and even though I am not a fan of any particular EPL team but I would enjoy going to a Chelsea - Manure or Arsenal - Pool type match and getting to see what it's all about in the stadium. You Europeans really don't know how lucky you are

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
O please, we all know what for we like the most Sissoko and Melo! so please stop bullshitting!
Injuring players? Not me, I like them because they can steal the ball without drawing fouls, you know as in an action that helps the team. Camoranesi and Zebina are better at injuring players with tackles

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Thanks, no disrespect to the MLS but going to games here just leaves me unfulfilled, I still feel like I haven't gotten the full footie match-day experience. The atmosphere of games in Europe is truly something to behold and after I see Juve I will have to see a CL match and even though I am not a fan of any particular EPL team I would enjoy going to a Chelsea - Manure or Arsenal - Pool type match. You Europeans really don't know how lucky you are
Best atmosphere would be at an Italian top game. I remember going to Juventus - Milan a few years ago, the atmosphere was immense. I've never felt that kind of excitement attending games anywhere else.

I find it hard to find the time and money ( I'm a student ) to visit Turin regularly, so I can imagine how that is for you, practically impossible.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Best atmosphere would be at an Italian top game. I remember going to Juventus - Milan a few years ago, the atmosphere was immense. I've never felt that kind of excitement attending games anywhere else.

I find it hard to find the time and money ( I'm a student ) to visit Turin regularly, so I can imagine how that is for you, practically impossible.
I am a student as well and most of my money goes towards good food (I refuse to lower my dining standards even on a small budget) and cheap 30 packs. I'm not going to graduate until 2013 but once I get a better paying job I will start saving $ and hopefully I will have enough in the summer of 2012 to travel around Europe and most importantly Turin.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
haha...i love your few and far between posts of Gold RavaneVialli

ultraz.com....leader Andy aka LetzBrushYourTeeth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)