[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (2 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
thanx dear,i am a veeeeery old juventuz member,and finally my dream will come true and i'll go to a juve match!!
i am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flag1:
haha looking at your join date, i'd say so:)

Geez I am jealous...perhaps someday when my life doesn't suck I can finally make it to see my team play! Where are you sitting, perhaps we can look for you! Make a sign that says "Juventuz.com"...and we can find you that way PLUS you could market the website:D

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
The last Juve gmae i saw was in 2007 against sunderland, enough said.
loool, you were so lucky Moli scored in that game :)

Geez I am jealous...perhaps someday when my life doesn't suck I can finally make it to see my team play! Where are you sitting, perhaps we can look for you! Make a sign that says "Juventuz.com"...and we can find you that way PLUS you could market the website:D
Spamming is prohibited in stadiums :p

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

hahaha,i will be wearing my juve jersey,my juve cap,my juve pink gloves and plus,i will be one of the most beautiful girl on the stadium :p
you'll recognize me :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)