[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (7 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
the fact that we have only a forward gives me the creeps, anyways, if we play with 2-1 in front, diego and giovinco/camoranesi behind?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it's too early in the season to worry about the Scudetto race...killing as many of our opposition should be the main priority right now

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Talk about being dirty Ahmed; you have a twisted way of achieving objectives :p

Since both Marchisio, and most probably Tiago are out for this match, I say we deploy the 4-3-2-1. I don't want to see Poulsen on the pitch, and given the limited options at our disposal, it might be time to try the 4-3-2-1 with Momo and Sissoko commanding and marshalling the midfield, while Camo, Diego, and Gio support a lone striker, preferably Trezeguet. As for the back line, it should be the usual suspects; Buffon to be supported by Canna, Chiellini, Zebina, and Grosso.

Put Manninger, De Ceglie,Caceres, Grygera, Poulsen, Amauri, and Iaquinta on the bench and we are set.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Neither I do wanna see Poulsen on the pitch. But I don't think Sissoko will get a chance to play this one from the start. He was out for 7 months. So, we gotta accept something like this:

Camo Melo Poulsen

Diego Giovinco

Trez

Amauri to come in the 2nd half and score a hatrick :lol:

J.K. seriously, though, I got a feeling that Amauri will score and perform well in this one.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
it's too early in the season to worry about the Scudetto race...killing as many of our opposition should be the main priority right now
it's not early at all, we lost 7 points out of 9 possible, so i think that if we continue like that for 4,5 matches, we're done...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)