[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (49 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
:agree:
being scared of Chievo at home cost us the win
Sitting back on a one goal lead cost us this match. That and a lot of ballet dancing in front of the Chievo penalty area, with no-one wanting to take the ball into it, 'cos chievo had 6-7 players camped in there. When teams do that, you have to use the wings to stretch their defensive line, and/or win corners. Yes, we were denied PKs again, but we had plenty of time to put this beyond them, but we didn't.
This is just funny :lol: 12 draws :lol:
Meh, we'll beat Bologna and go top :)
Don't couint our chickens before they hatch, especially in this climate!
Against Bologna
Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Caceres De Ceglie
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Pepe Matri Vucinic​
I agree with this, although I wonder who else we have for central defence.
BTW fuck referee. Drame should have been sent off.
And Frey, with a couple of others booked!
The offside position was obvious anyway, but I wondered if the fact that he played the ball after it hit the post and the GK counts as a new action.
FIFA rules say that it doesn't. If a player who was previously in offside position plays the ball after it's saved by the GK or it hits the post/crossbar, then offside should be called.
This was a clear offside.
If the ref made a simple mistake then it had to be because he thought no-one touched Pirlo's cross.
Really? I can't access FIFA's site. They must have switched off and gone to bed!:(

Aug 1, 2003
k, again I don't know if it's just me but I'd really love it if we take some shots from outside at times instead of trying to penetrate the defence and doing some fancy stuff (because what happens is that it just hits a yellow jersey since our players are pathetic)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Missed the match as I was at a birthday party but I recorded it and just watched it. A bit drunk still heh. Well what can I say?

First of all, shame Pirlo didn't score on that brilliant shot just outside the box, their goalkeeper was great I must say, Moscardelli too. Pirlo should really try those shots more often.

Vucinic is frustrating to watch to say the least, he had some great plays but it just looks like he doesn't care enough. But it's impossible to blame one player. And we really need to stop diving in the box, it's embarrasing and the pk is never given. To be honest we could have lost this game and I couldn't say it wouldn't be fair, especially looking at those chances they had at the end. If Pellisier had played I honestly think they would have won.

Anyway, the Scudetto seems far fetched at the moment (Milan beat Palermo without effort it seems, their form is scary), we really lack a decisive goal scorer.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We are not going to win the Scudetto. 12 Fucking draws!!! I think we have a lock on 2'nd place though, simply because the competition suck, we've built enough of a healthy lead, other teams are inconsistent and have other commitments besides Serie A, and we have a potential world class coach.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I believe they we're signing and cheering the team after the loss. It's like they have become accustomed to such crap results over there in Torino. Someone made a point earlier on what I just said and added of it was Milan playing that way at San Siro they would of been whistled and boomed off the pitch but instead juve fans sing.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Pretty sure everyone knows their mistakes, jeering won't help.

They did jeer Bonucci and Vucinic though, Conte was upset it in the post match interview.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)