[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna (21-Sep-2011) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Lich

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #964
    I'm still upset we didn't manage to pick up 3points despite our performance, especially in the 2nd half. But we can't drop points in these matches, specially if we're playing home.

Chiellini should focus more. Barzagli is being class since our first official season game. De Ceglie was a disaster, he still plays like someone who has no confidence in himself.

As for our midfielders, Pepe was more than useless, Marchisio was playing against us most of the match and not with us, Krasic was selfish couple of times if not more.

As for our Vucinic - Ale, the two seem to enjoy playing next to each-others, too bad for Vuci's red I kept believing at HT that Ale would pull a win there until I saw Matri on for Ale.

Conte, his line-up was okay except that Vidal should have started. No better timing was than the Bologna game.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Jul 22, 2011

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Dissapointing but red card didnt help. I still think we should have kept two up front as Matri seemed way too isolated. The amount of times in the second half where we got the ball to the flanks, only to cross it to the one man against 5 defenders, was pretty frustating. This Juve is different to last seasons, but clearly the lack of concentration at the back hasnt changed much. De ceglies lazy chest in an area where he should have cleared it for me played a part in the goal. We shouldnt concede unneccessary corners and give away pathetic posession, its bologna today but tomorrow it will be the likes of milan, udinese and napoli who will rub their bellys in excitement. Had we drawn away at bologna, considering how we played etc and sending off, I would have been happy/content. However we cant forget we played home.

On a side note, what did you guys make of the atmosphere? From my stream last night it didnt sound vocal and the typical 12th man enough. For example when bonucci got in the portanova tangle, the fans should have booed the heck out of the bologna man, make him feel depressed, but its a shame. I used to think that with stadio delle alpi, the vocal sound is too far so understandable, but from what im hearing it was the odd singing and claps and pretty much too much of a family atmosphere.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    On a side note, what did you guys make of the atmosphere? From my stream last night it didnt sound vocal and the typical 12th man enough. For example when bonucci got in the portanova tangle, the fans should have booed the heck out of the bologna man, make him feel depressed, but its a shame. I used to think that with stadio delle alpi, the vocal sound is too far so understandable, but from what im hearing it was the odd singing and claps and pretty much too much of a family atmosphere.
    Probably your stream.

Watched it on tv myself, and it was f*cking loud at times.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    Based on the entire 90 minutes we could & should have won this game. And I did appreciate our players never giving up.

But dropping points at home against Bologna is a disastrous result, no matter the circumstances. And let's be honest, our goal should not have been allowed.
    why should our goal not have been allowed ?

there fifa rules clearly state, that the ref has to signalize if he wants the freekick to be taken after he set away the wall or has taken other measurements... since the ref did not signalize anything and there was not even an opponents wall to be set back you may proceed to take the freekick. a whistle is not necessary to take the freekick if the referee does not signalize otherwise

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    why should our goal not have been allowed ?

there fifa rules clearly state, that the ref has to signalize if he wants the freekick to be taken after he set away the wall or has taken other measurements... since the ref did not signalize anything and there was not even an opponents wall to be set back you may proceed to take the freekick. a whistle is not necessary to take the freekick if the referee does not signalize otherwise
    You're right, a whistle is not necessary.

The problem with our goal was that the ball was moving. A ball has to be stationary when a free kick is taken.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    Can someone explain one thing to me

Why was DC subbed for Vidal? I initially thought it was a good move as I thought we were going to play 3-4-2 and going all out for the win. Shortly after Realised Vidal was playing LB.

WHY THE HELL was DC subbed for Vidal to play LB? It seems like a randomly stupid sub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)