[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna (21-Sep-2011) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Lich

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
He wanted to take risk with that substitute and that's Juve worthy if you ask me.
It would have been considered a risk if he'd actually put Vidal in midfield instead of having him cover De Ceglie's position.

We were absolutely all over Bologna, and we really needed to bring in Vidal for Marchisio, and Elia instead of Giaccherini.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
Proud of how we fought in the second half. Really happy to see such spirit from the players.

Mirko is a very good player no doubt, but what he did today is unacceptable. Reminded me of what Iaquinta did a couple seasons back (angainst Catania?). Should be benched for a couple games when he comes back from suspension. Time for Quag.

De Ceglie only costed us a corner while Chiellini, on the other hand, looked like a fool and didn't even challenge Portanova.

Other than that, no complaints. Grazie ragazzi. Bring on Catania.

BTW Bologna are a bunch of cunts (except Di Vaio), I hope they rot in Serie b.

Gillet was excellent in his last game. I think he died at the end of the game. RIP.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i just got home after watching the game with my best friend. i have to say i am very proud of how we played tonight. very classy game by us, i have to say you can clearly say the difference conte brings this side. i loved the passion we played with specially in the second half. for 45 mins we were all over them, pushing to get that winning goal but sadly we were very unlucky and in all honesty we deserved to win but its ok this if anything this will make our team much stronger. if for 45 mins we carried our selves and kept creating to score that decisive goal while bologna where defending for there lives then i shutter to think what we could've done with 11 players on the pitch i'm pretty sure we would've sealed it in the early minutes.

the only thing i disliked from tonights game is dc!! i think he made a very lame mistake by not clearing the ball properly hence conceding the corner they scored the goal from. other than this incident i think we played a very good game. pirlo ooooozzzes class and vidal is just amazing although he got off very lucky not to get booked but i love the passion he brings with him to the pitch. our fans have been amazing, and kudos to the bologna keeper he is def there man of the match.

we will def get them int he second half, as the future from what we've seen in the past three games is very promising. i do understand the frustration of some members here at the benching of elia, and vidal but i think the red card we toke in the first half changed conte's plans. hopefully we start our strongest 11 against catania next week.

one last point, we tend to loose concentration int he dying minutes as exhaustion hits us, which leads to some mis passes so i hope conte sorts this out as marchisio was starting to mis pass quite a lot in the last few minutes of the second half.

congrats for a very good performance and an unlucky draw as we really proved we have the fight to push until the last minute.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
This is what I meant when I said that sometimes a performance is more important than the result. I would have sure preferred to get 3 pts, but in longer term, the performance gives me hope for the rest of the season.
We now have brains (well, Pirlo), we showed guts, attitude, winning mentality. Sucks that we didn't crown it with a win.
:tup:

My thoughts as well. The way we reacted after conceding, despite being at a disadvantage, was a very positive sign. We dominated them and unlike the past 2 seasons, our game plan didn't change.

Zach and Del Neri would have defended the entire half, and the players would have lost their heads after conceding.

Even with 10 men, the hunger for 3 pts remained the same, and if this remains, is exponentially more important than whether Conte fields Pepe or Krasic, Giaccherini or Elia, etc.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
After reading some comments, it looks like we were unlucky to draw. Were we?

Also, even if it was a draw, is this game actually worthy of being downloaded?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:tup:

My thoughts as well. The way we reacted after conceding, despite being at a disadvantage, was a very positive sign. We dominated them and unlike the past 2 seasons, our game plan didn't change.

Zach and Del Neri would have defended the entire half, and the players would have lost their heads after conceding.

Even with 10 men, the hunger for 3 pts remained the same, and if this remains, is exponentially more important than whether Conte fields Pepe or Krasic, Giaccherini or Elia, etc.
good post and good point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)