[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna (21-Sep-2011) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Lich

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #981

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    WHY THE HELL was DC subbed for Vidal to play LB? It seems like a randomly stupid sub.
    because de ceglie already got booked in the first half with a yellow card, so any clumsy action by him would leave us with only 9 players on the pitch and since we did not have a decent backup anyways conte probably thought he might use this to give vidal some minutes on the pitch anyways

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I dont know why people are complaining about the crowd? I could hear them chanting loud and clear on my stream, wayyyyy better than anything Ive heard at the Olimpico or Delle Alpi
    It really depends on the broadcaster. Some of them have the crowd noise nice and loud; in others it sounds quite muted.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    why should our goal not have been allowed ?

there fifa rules clearly state, that the ref has to signalize if he wants the freekick to be taken after he set away the wall or has taken other measurements... since the ref did not signalize anything and there was not even an opponents wall to be set back you may proceed to take the freekick. a whistle is not necessary to take the freekick if the referee does not signalize otherwise
    2 Reasons why it should have been disallowed.
    * Ball was still moving when Pirlo passed.
    * Ref was clearly signalling Pirlo to wait for the whistle, which Pirlo saw and ignored. Check the replay(s).

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    why should our goal not have been allowed ?

there fifa rules clearly state, that the ref has to signalize if he wants the freekick to be taken after he set away the wall or has taken other measurements... since the ref did not signalize anything and there was not even an opponents wall to be set back you may proceed to take the freekick. a whistle is not necessary to take the freekick if the referee does not signalize otherwise
    The ball was moving when Pirlo passed it. Im still glad it got through since we've been raped by the refs in both home games so far.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    2 Reasons why it should have been disallowed.
    1) Ball was still moving when Pirlo passed.
    2) Ref was clearly signalling Pirlo to wait for the whistle, which Pirlo saw and ignored. Check the replay(s).
    I checked the replay; - twice! So here's my 2 cents: -
    1) I know I'm biased, but the ball looked as though it had come to a stop just before Pirlo took the free kick. If it was moving, its movement by then was so slow, it would have been a very close (and petty) call.
    2) This ref would have called for the free kick to be retaken. He was against Juve throughout the whole match & if Gava had wanted Pirlo to wait for his whistle he would have called for the FK to be retaken and booked Pirlo (Let's face it, Gava was booking Juve players for the least excuse).

May 4, 2004
    :tup: to Conte for trying and making our team play like liones even when one man down. BUT he could have done better with his subs imo. Quag in and not Matri.. Vidal insted of Marchisio and not for DC. Maybe also Elia insted og Gianniboy!

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
    Jun 4, 2011
    As usual, Krasic continues to piss me off. Does he not see the lines of the pitch when he kicks the ball so hard then runs after it?
    Only to give the opponent a throw-in or a goal kick! So annoying.
    He needs to get his eyes checked.
    So glad that Conte ditched him early.

Pirlo and Lich were great. Oh man it's been a while since we had a decent RB.
    Alex was so eager to score that it affected his performance a bit IMO. I wish he would score his first
    Juventus Arena goal against inter, that'd be awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)