[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Udinese, Nov 22nd, 2009 (2 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
not a great perfromance but a good win, and a much needed 3 points to keep ahead of milan and in touch of Binter.

Excellent performance by Caceres and also a good game for poulsen, even if he will be useless next time out. Amauri was a non-entity again and good to see DP back on the field even if only briefly.

We really need to get Zapata. I thought he was excellent tonight, he looks so composed at the back, He's really athletic, tough and quick. He really reminds me of a young Thuram

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Safe and boring 1-0 win, more of them consistently is welcomed :D

Momo and DP comeback gotten over with, Ale getting fitness for 38 minutes, and Momo being nothing but pure terrorizing ownage for 38 minutes :howler: Amauri was completely useless for 90 minutes, but Melo was by far the worst, despite playing just 52 minutes, he upstaged Amauri's dismal game by missing every frigging pass in an awful way. Its like he figured he was unfairly listed in the Bidone award so whataheck, I'll show them :sergio:

Now for players who rarely get appriciation, Caceres has been steadily improving as RB in last couple of games, but this game is first time he had hitchless and impressive 90 mins all in all (helps facing Isla instead of Di Natale though :D), capped with an assist. But MOM in this game and overally really neat and impressive all around clean game goes to Poulsen :thumbsup: If he keeps this up, and Melo even is half as awful as he was in this game, then Poulsen should defenitely get the start sooner then later (basically got it right with every pass, difficult ones or simply ones to keep tempo, while Melo total opposite). Not too be harsh on Melo, but he was just too awful, and this is a consistent tendency even if hasnt been this bad before.

But MOM or not, Momo is juuuuuuust :mark:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Melo our worst player today, Poupou was at his average-best, Chellini is still a master while Canna did his job cleanly, Diego was too sloppy and weak at times but still his touch is simply majestic, Grosso did great today both defensively and offensively, while Buffon certainly had nothing to do except that long shot from Florres and those tension-full last 10 minutes(where that save gave us the 3 points), As for Alex well he's baaaaaack! :D
Amauri was dominated by Zapata and missed a glorious chance for the first goal, and Seba was OK while the MOM is Caceres who was excellent not only with that assist but with those clean clearances.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Eℓvin;2236422 said:
Never thought I'd say this but, our freakin full-backs won us the game :D
:agree:

Both were great and the goal, when one of them got an assist and the other one a goal, was just the icing on the cake.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #693
    Respect to Gigi for giving the captain armband to Dp. Though the ref noticed it and gave it back to Gigi.
    And this sucks, this rule is only in Serie A.

In the EPL if the captain starts on the bench, he receives the arm band once he is subbed in.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Eℓvin;2236444 said:
    We should invest in Caceres, seriously.
    Patience. He's been doing well lately and i'm talking about the tactical part of his game where he was awful. But lets not rush in yet. He's still making some silly mistakes that from time to time cost us goals.
    If he keeps this tempo though, we might get the RB we need. But i still have big doubts.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Safe and boring 1-0 win, more of them consistently is welcomed :D

Momo and DP comeback gotten over with, Ale getting fitness for 38 minutes, and Momo being nothing but pure terrorizing ownage for 38 minutes :howler: Amauri was completely useless for 90 minutes, but Melo was by far the worst, despite playing just 52 minutes, he upstaged Amauri's dismal game by missing every frigging pass in an awful way. Its like he figured he was unfairly listed in the Bidone award so whataheck, I'll show them :sergio:

Now for players who rarely get appriciation, Caceres has been steadily improving as RB in last couple of games, but this game is first time he had hitchless and impressive 90 mins all in all (helps facing Isla instead of Di Natale though :D), capped with an assist. But MOM in this game and overally really neat and impressive all around clean game goes to Poulsen :thumbsup: If he keeps this up, and Melo even is half as awful as he was in this game, then Poulsen should defenitely get the start sooner then later (basically got it right with every pass, difficult ones or simply ones to keep tempo, while Melo total opposite). Not too be harsh on Melo, but he was just too awful, and this is a consistent tendency even if hasnt been this bad before.

But MOM or not, Momo is juuuuuuust :musik:

:tup:

Man, I love it when other folk speak sense so I don't have to bother typing for ages. :D

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
    One thing I'm sure of is this.. If we are going to have to make DP & Diego co-exist (as I know there's pressure to do) then 4-4-2 is NOT the way to do it especialy with Diego on the left.
    Mom=Poulsen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)