[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Udinese, Nov 22nd, 2009 (6 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Wow what ascary moment at the end....pheewww...

anyway 3 points after along break,job done.

next mission Bordeux!

Good to see Alex back.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'm gonna go all Andy here and say that if anyone else thinks Poulsen wasn't the MOM of this match, he's obviously an idiot and a footballing terrorist :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Poulsen and Caceres were excellent in the second half.

Good games from Canna and Chiellini aswell.

Sissoko was immense when he came on, chased down everything.

MOM = Poulsen

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Before I go to sleep, I'd like to say that Melo should be send to train with the Primavera for a couple of weeks. He needs some time off.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Meh, it's three points.

When Ale came on we started playing 4-4-2 with Diego on the left. So, how much is that we've spent to get the same thing we had last season?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Amauri was totally lethargic, ugly game from him.
Diego can take care of himself but needs to watch his mouth, a frustrated man.
Caceres played a good match, felt with the pace of the udinese sub very well, I am being won over by him match by match.
Camo and Chiellini both had a bad first half then seemingly returned to form in the second.

May 22, 2007
Uninspiring victory, the goal was nicely worked though. Both fullbacks contributing. Cáceres was brilliant, he's making a great case for himself every week, improvements from him and Poulsen who just seems to click in the 4-2-3-1.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Good match. Nothing spectacular.
We definitely looked more balanced playing 4-3-1-2. But that may be due to Del Piero and Sissoko giving more maturity to our game. Amauri started to receive more once Del Piero came in, which was expected since DP took some of the marking off Amauri.
Respect to Buffon showing the nice gesture to Del Piero. Too bad the ref did not share the same wave.
Good connections between Del Piero and Diego, especially being the first official game they play together.
And last but not least, Poulsen. For the first time since his arrival I can say he played a decent game. His performance has been going up abit by bit, although that maybe due to him hitting rock bottom and it was not logically possible for him to go any worse. Nice vision in the goal and nice pass to Amauri as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)