[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan [November 10th, 2019] (8 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We look completely lost, I've not seen a Juve team this disjointed since pre-Conte days. Our shape is all over the place, particularly in midfield.

We need to sort it out. Thankfully De Ligt and Bonucci seemed far more solid today.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We look completely lost, I've not seen a Juve team this disjointed since pre-Conte days. Our shape is all over the place, particularly in midfield.

We need to sort it out. Thankfully De Ligt and Bonucci seemed far more solid today.
One thing is certain.Sarri does not have any authority in the locker room or during the match.Replacing Ronaldo means nothing.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Did you like what you have seen?
I criticized allegri for this kind of football and I will blast sarri for it, because he was appointed to change the style of play, not play like we have sleepwalkers in the team.
If we wanted to keep winning ugly we should have kept max who pretty much guaranteed results. Somehow I feel we are riding Lady luck but it is just a matter of time before it runs out.
I understand games where teams defend with 10 men in their own half, but this game was pretty open, but the end result was the same. Boring to no end.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Allegri was fired bc he lost to Ajax. That was a culmination of few things that started two years ago.

It's still early for brand new style with DC & Ramsey out for the most part, having to rely on Berna, Khedira, Bentancur. At least de Ligt is now starting to play better. What's important now are points.

And give Milan some credit (without excusing our passing & movement in final third with the 4312). They actually played better than most thought.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
After the break we’ll play Atalanta and Atleti. We’re lucky that Atalanta has Ilicic and Malinofskiy suspended and Zapata injured so it should be easier than usual.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Allegri was fired bc he lost to Ajax. That was a culmination of few things that started two years ago.

It's still early for brand new style with DC & Ramsey out for the most part, having to rely on Berna, Khedira, Bentancur. At least de Ligt is now starting to play better. What's important now are points.

And give Milan some credit (without excusing our passing & movement in final third with the 4312). They actually played better than most thought.
I can't say I am not pleased with the results, but I hope something changes soon. Milan as always plays their yearly final with us, but that hardly excuses our clueless brand of football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)