[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan [November 10th, 2019] (18 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I dont know if they are idiots or the others are but we needed a change and our management chose Sarri.
If he brings success and change of style great if not it means the change was needed but not to Sarri but another coach..

I think we can play much better but at least our passing game looks better even if still miles away from being perfect..
At least Dybala looks good again..
Don't feel targeted.

There is not a single change in style except for the zonal defending instead of man marking. In my opinion I see this as a donwgrade but as I said, I don't want to talk about it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We saw some light when we played 4 3 3. Passing looked good, chances were created, finishing sub par but nothing new here. In defence with chiello's injury we knew we would going to suffer at first. We have always been wasteful. Then DC injury came and with that the dreaded 4 3 1 2 with bernajoker as AMC and for the past 5 games we looked poor.
I don't even know what would be the best way going forward but this performances need to stop somehow.
Luckily some players stepped up this year (higuain dybala cuadrado Sandro DC and pjianc) and bailed us in some games.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
There you go. Even Pinsoglio follows her.
IMG_20191111_032119.jpg
Must say that I let some time pass, you know, to settle things down and then I tried to thoroughly examine and re-evaluate what happened so I did a quick check (standard procedure) and again I came to the same conclusion that nothing seems to be what it appears to be. It was all camera magic, well timed chess move in moments of despair as the field had nothing to offer and the promises given weren't delivered so here you go look at this babe. That's fine I don't mind but; having those hot blondes that they seemed to be frustrated that the machine showed us, trying to evoke something that we can relate to and, all of off the glamour, Ronaldo, J brand mambo jumbo stuff is somewhat of heterotopia telling us what to think and not how. Sarriball is not the ubermensch because if that was the case this should be the end of the metamorphosis, assuming that the lower tier teams were the Camel, the Napoli and short Chelsea were the Lion stage and now the closing stage the Child, you know, to transform again in order to forget but it's very clear now that that's not the case and Sarriball hasn't cleansed his mind of the past thus, from what we can see and examine as far as we can, and know what is examinable and can be saw here and beyond other realms we can conclude with a great deal of certainty that Sarriball is just bastardising a mister Allegri form of, a method of, somewhat of ideology, very poorly executed and implemented like a cheap Chinese copy of things, on material and ontological level as well, tactics, stacking statistics that will eventually (in long term) bring him the long what it seems to be desired Seria A trophy, which should and always, be and keep it's symbolic form as basic substance and some financial benefit that it's not important at this stage because he will soon realize that owning that symbol, thus owning this status was not what he really desired and what we desired. He will understand that he became just another brick in the wall and that Pep is breathing down his neck after failing to deliver in the CL.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Don't feel targeted.

There is not a single change in style except for the zonal defending instead of man marking. In my opinion I see this as a donwgrade but as I said, I don't want to talk about it.
I dont.. and even if I am I probably wouldnt care.. Im the kind of person who only cares about what he thinks (its both good and bad..)
Anyway our style definitely changed but yeah I agree its miles away from what was expected..
Lets hope Klopp leaves after he wins the EPL with Liverpool..

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Must say that I let some time pass, you know, to settle things down and then I tried to thoroughly examine and re-evaluate what happened so I did a quick check (standard procedure) and again I came to the same conclusion that nothing seems to be what it appears to be. It was all camera magic, well timed chess move in moments of despair as the field had nothing to offer and the promises given weren't delivered so here you go look at this babe. That's fine I don't mind but; having those hot blondes that they seemed to be frustrated that the machine showed us, trying to evoke something that we can relate to and, all of off the glamour, Ronaldo, J brand mambo jumbo stuff is somewhat of heterotopia telling us what to think and not how. Sarriball is not the ubermensch because if that was the case this should be the end of the metamorphosis, assuming that the lower tier teams were the Camel, the Napoli and short Chelsea were the Lion stage and now the closing stage the Child, you know, to transform again in order to forget but it's very clear now that that's not the case and Sarriball hasn't cleansed his mind of the past thus, from what we can see and examine as far as we can, and know what is examinable and can be saw here and beyond other realms we can conclude with a great deal of certainty that Sarriball is just bastardising a mister Allegri form of, a method of, somewhat of ideology, very poorly executed and implemented like a cheap Chinese copy of things, on material and ontological level as well, tactics, stacking statistics that will eventually (in long term) bring him the long what it seems to be desired Seria A trophy, which should and always, be and keep it's symbolic form as basic substance and some financial benefit that it's not important at this stage because he will soon realize that owning that symbol, thus owning this status was not what he really desired and what we desired. He will understand that he became just another brick in the wall and that Pep is breathing down his neck after failing to deliver in the CL.
I wasn't sure in the beginning, but I must say that I let some time pass, you know, to settle things down and then I tried to thoroughly examine and re-evaluate what happened so I did a quick check (standard procedure) and again I came to the same conclusion that nothing seems to be what it appears to be. It was all camera magic, well timed chess move in moments of despair as the field had nothing to offer and the promises given weren't delivered so here you go look at this babe. That's fine I don't mind but; having those hot blondes that they seemed to be frustrated that the machine showed us, trying to evoke something that we can relate to and, all of off the glamour, Ronaldo, J brand mambo jumbo stuff is somewhat of heterotopia telling us what to think and not how. Sarriball is not the ubermensch because if that was the case this should be the end of the metamorphosis, assuming that the lower tier teams were the Camel, the Napoli and short Chelsea were the Lion stage and now the closing stage the Child, you know, to transform again in order to forget but it's very clear now that that's not the case and Sarriball hasn't cleansed his mind of the past thus, from what we can see and examine as far as we can, and know what is examinable and can be saw here and beyond other realms we can conclude with a great deal of certainty that Sarriball is just bastardising a mister Allegri form of, a method of, somewhat of ideology, very poorly executed and implemented like a cheap Chinese copy of things, on material and ontological level as well, tactics, stacking statistics that will eventually (in long term) bring him the long what it seems to be desired Seria A trophy, which should and always, be and keep it's symbolic form as basic substance and some financial benefit that it's not important at this stage because he will soon realize that owning that symbol, thus owning this status was not what he really desired and what we desired. He will understand that he became just another brick in the wall and that Pep is breathing down his neck after failing to deliver in the CL.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Sarriball to be implemented requires 5-6 small midgets in attack as well in midfield. Midgets with nice and quick ball control where space that is a normal size for a common size player suddenly looks double in size. Mertens and Insigne were prime example or midgets like Pjanic or even Dybala but his first touch is atrocious.
Ronaldo, Khedira, Rabiot, Matuidi, Bernardeschi...and Sarriball...not gonna happen.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Sarriball to be implemented requires 5-6 small midgets in attack as well in midfield. Midgets with nice and quick ball control where space that is a normal size for a common size player suddenly looks double in size. Mertens and Insigne were prime example or midgets like Pjanic or even Dybala but his first touch is atrocious.
Ronaldo, Khedira, Rabiot, Matuidi, Bernardeschi...and Sarriball...not gonna happen.

tenor.gif

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
on touch game deson't need midgets, it needs quick position changing and pass under pressure

all above the players suffer doing this....

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It has little do with size, it has more to do with technical skill and decision making. Pogba would ball in a Sarri system.

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't sure in the beginning, but I must say that I let some time pass, you know, to settle things down and then I tried to thoroughly examine and re-evaluate what happened so I did a quick check (standard procedure) and again I came to the same conclusion that nothing seems to be what it appears to be. It was all camera magic, well timed chess move in moments of despair as the field had nothing to offer and the promises given weren't delivered so here you go look at this babe. That's fine I don't mind but; having those hot blondes that they seemed to be frustrated that the machine showed us, trying to evoke something that we can relate to and, all of off the glamour, Ronaldo, J brand mambo jumbo stuff is somewhat of heterotopia telling us what to think and not how. Sarriball is not the ubermensch because if that was the case this should be the end of the metamorphosis, assuming that the lower tier teams were the Camel, the Napoli and short Chelsea were the Lion stage and now the closing stage the Child, you know, to transform again in order to forget but it's very clear now that that's not the case and Sarriball hasn't cleansed his mind of the past thus, from what we can see and examine as far as we can, and know what is examinable and can be saw here and beyond other realms we can conclude with a great deal of certainty that Sarriball is just bastardising a mister Allegri form of, a method of, somewhat of ideology, very poorly executed and implemented like a cheap Chinese copy of things, on material and ontological level as well, tactics, stacking statistics that will eventually (in long term) bring him the long what it seems to be desired Seria A trophy, which should and always, be and keep it's symbolic form as basic substance and some financial benefit that it's not important at this stage because he will soon realize that owning that symbol, thus owning this status was not what he really desired and what we desired. He will understand that he became just another brick in the wall and that Pep is breathing down his neck after failing to deliver in the CL.
Wtf did I just read?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It also depends if they still have ambitions in Europe or not. They play at home with Dinamo Zagreb right after the match with Juve. A win against Dinamo keeps them alive and could make their last round match in Ukraine win or die. I think that's where they will concentrate and they might sacrifice the match against Juve, resting some players in addition to the injured/suspended ones.
I just wish that you are right.Otherwise ,we will suffer there.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I can't sleep so I watched the highlights from the match against Milan. And um.... yeah, it's not exactly the Milan of Seedorf and Shevchenko anymore.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I can't sleep so I watched the highlights from the match against Milan. And um.... yeah, it's not exactly the Milan of Seedorf and Shevchenko anymore.
Frankly, they haven’t been anything close to that for about over 9 years now already. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)