[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan [November 10th, 2019] (8 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I say this every match but we're always solid and if some of our attacking players were to get into form we'd score a lot more.

Higuain if put in front of goal would always score but he's always doing the passing around the box. Dybala is having to create his own chances. Ronaldo and Berna are really poor, not scoring or assisting makes it hard when they're half of the attack.

Midfielders are doing their job well, perhaps not flashy but there is balance and solidity in the team.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Honestly we need midfield reinforcement in winter. Signing two players who have good stats in the fifa game during the summer did nothing for us. In real life, one is made of glass while the other one is rusty from his concentration PSG camp.

We need well oiled and lubed up players ready to slide right into the team and f opponents up. Naingolan, prince boateng etc.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
The best thing what I saw from this game is that around the 25min mark I saw a blonde babe with a juventus beanie, really beautiful, instantly fell in love and wanted to marry her but then I realized that life is an illusion at least on a quantum level and that love, marriage and reproduction doesn't really matter and that the only thing that really matters is what is real or how do we perceive reality and I know that the realest of the spectrum of emotions is anxiety which this game did add a lot to cementing this fact as all of the Sarriball efforts weren't able to deliver as the placebo effect thus I found thyself again entangled by the chains of my own existential dread.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Honestly we need midfield reinforcement in winter. Signing two players who have good stats in the fifa game during the summer did nothing for us. In real life, one is made of glass while the other one is rusty from his concentration PSG camp.

We need well oiled and lubed up players ready to slide right into the team and f opponents up. Naingolan, prince boateng etc.
Will never get that this winter!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Did you like what you have seen?
I criticized allegri for this kind of football and I will blast sarri for it, because he was appointed to change the style of play, not play like we have sleepwalkers in the team.
If we wanted to keep winning ugly we should have kept max who pretty much guaranteed results. Somehow I feel we are riding Lady luck but it is just a matter of time before it runs out.
I understand games where teams defend with 10 men in their own half, but this game was pretty open, but the end result was the same. Boring to no end.
Don't try logic. It's lost on him.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
The best thing what I saw from this game is that around the 25min mark I saw a blonde babe with a juventus beanie, really beautiful, instantly fell in love and wanted to marry her but then I realized that life is an illusion at least on a quantum level and that love, marriage and reproduction doesn't really matter and that the only thing that really matters is what is real or how do we perceive reality and I know that the realest of the spectrum of emotions is anxiety which this game did add a lot to cementing this fact as all of the Sarriball efforts weren't able to deliver as the placebo effect thus I found thyself again entangled by the chains of my own existential dread.
the one with bronzage skin yeah same feeling :grin:

- - - Updated - - -

innocent but looks dirty

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
74454557_409109519996728_1736214961467686912_n.jpg

:sheik::sheik::sheik::sheik:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Three points, clean sheet. Great goal.

Thank you very much!

Fuck International football!
All that matters for sure.

But we were sold a bill of goods with Sarri. They said we’d be crushing teams and playing exquisite football. Yet to see it and I don’t think we ever will. How long will we able to play this badly and keep winning? Because this style of football is worse than anything we played over the last two seasons. Like Ronn said (which was fucking hilariously true) we don’t have a problem of missing chances right now because we barely create any.

Massive, massive improvements needed if we even want to make the quarter finals of the CL let alone win it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)