[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan [November 10th, 2019] (6 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Incredible to play so piss poor, but still win. Just grinding out results game after game. I suspect its bc we are better trained than anyone and just run them down most games. And we got that one brilliant play or individual skill per game to score

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We look shattered.

I'm hoping by the time February comes we're still in the lead and CL hunt and we can sit and see what work has actually been done with the team. Right now it's still a massive work in progress. Best I can see is that it's taking one step back to take two forward in terms of struggling with the tactics and potentially fitness work being done.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Ppl had high expectations that we're going to play beautiful football under sarri, got allegri's pragmatic grinding style instead. Honestly, i dont mind as long as we keep on winning cause thats all that matters, until we dont.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Once again, live thread at halftime didn't disappoint.

Recommended for anyone not reading already.
Did you like what you have seen?
I criticized allegri for this kind of football and I will blast sarri for it, because he was appointed to change the style of play, not play like we have sleepwalkers in the team.
If we wanted to keep winning ugly we should have kept max who pretty much guaranteed results. Somehow I feel we are riding Lady luck but it is just a matter of time before it runs out.
I understand games where teams defend with 10 men in their own half, but this game was pretty open, but the end result was the same. Boring to no end.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)