[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Hellas Verona [28th October, 2023 20:45 CEST] (2 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They’d do it without hesitation if it was a Juve player.

- - - Updated - - -

Should’ve stayed with Sardinia-Piedmont.
The most based of all kingdoms.

Papal States and Kingdom of The Two Sicilies nothing more than a drag on Sardinia-Piedmont’s finances.

- - - Updated - - -

All jokes aside from that abomination referee horror show.

Do you think we really are being targeted and before people shout "are you blind, it's so obvious" etc

We have been totally targeted for years and I have seen it with my own eyes but it's always been through the sporting courts or amending rules so they can hurt us.

Today though I found it happening in real time, not subtle but very blatant and it didn't go unnoticed as the commentators here couldn't believe it either.

We've seemingly pulled out of the Super League and Calciopoli lawsuits so can't understand the vendetta.

Or was it just horrible refereeing?
1000000% blatant against us. And it’s been like that for a very long time. They have a whole country and wider footballing public against us, so they feel like they can do this to us and get away with it. Which they can. It’s absolutely disgusting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
remember the name: ermanno feliciani. i hope we won't ever see him again

not a big sample size, still telling. most fouls against any team: 13 vs juve. most fouls per tackles: 1.44 vs juve, almost the double of his personal average. at a game that juve utterly dominated, at home.

change profession dude.

1698542336253.png

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Italy, The FIGC, and Snoozie A.

However, that midfield (Fagiot, Suckatelli and McNuggets) with Fagiot as captain is the most disgusting and worst midfield in..... Forever! It's spectacularly mid.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Hard to pin it on the ref when we get an automated offside against us and then a foul in the build up against us when the ref played on but a VAR dubs that enough for the ref to take a look. The same VAR that doesn’t take a look at Rabbit getting Polaxed against Milan a few years ago for Calabria’s goal.
The VAR refs are the major crooks here not the dickhead in yellow on the field.

magician

Oct 22, 2022
Hard to pin it on the ref when we get an automated offside against us and then a foul in the build up against us when the ref played on but a VAR dubs that enough for the ref to take a look. The same VAR that doesn’t take a look at Rabbit getting Polaxed against Milan a few years ago for Calabria’s goal.
Isn't the yellow on the field has the final say though? He could've ruled the offside goal in...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The morning after and still very much enjoying this win. :D

And nonetheless screw FIGC and VAR, hope both entities get dissolved soon or at least completely reshuffled, you just know they probably already thinking of new ways to ensure that we will struggle even more for the next points coming up.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Eat shit verona, bunch of play acting bastards. And fuck the ref and the var officials. The winning goal felt like retribution, and God it was so fucking beautiful to celebrate that.

- - - Updated - - -

You know he's actually a Juventino lol

- - - Updated - - -

And elkann wants to reason with these bent crooks? God I hope elkann was in tears last night for not satisfying the figc's wishes

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Already voted for the hatrick hero @DAiDEViL

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck me I cannot wait to get into a bath, drink a bunch of beers and watch this shitshow. Anybody else getting in the tub with me? @Post Ironic? @swag ?
Howboutdat, @Scottish?! :wine: Drinking in the tub myself last night.

Can't type and drink in the tub, so hence I didn't post during the match. :D

ZOMG. I kept going back to the adage that the difference between good teams and great teams is that the latter find ways to win late in close matches. And the closeness of that match was a complete freaking Frankenstein of decisions, because Juve completely pantsed them on the pitch.

Which left the only mystery whether this club would peter out for a 0-0 draw, find a way to f up on a lucky counter and lose, or the less expected result of them persevering despite everything thrown against them.

Some matches you feel like nothing you do will go in the net, no matter what, and it's just not your day. I was completely there but watching anyway. Glad I stayed until the end.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Fuck Italy, The FIGC, and Snoozie A.

However, that midfield (Fagiot, Suckatelli and McNuggets) with Fagiot as captain is the most disgusting and worst midfield in..... Forever! It's spectacularly mid.
Top league even with everything that it’s around the team last year is really good.

Crooked FIGC and mafia justice system give us enough material to keep our hatred focus on them

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Glad I missed the match

cc @Lion
Glad? Finally a game worth watching on our end - We fucking won 11 vs 16! Just imagine how good we were to pull this off.
The team played very well especially Kean who made some fantastic moves with a ridiculous goal gets canceled for a toenail - Kean could have had a contender for goal of the season!
His header was also very nice even if there is a foul in this play. Some say its a soft one and I agree but when a hand touches face its an automatic cancellation and YES I do think the opposition player acted way more than it actually was - I even applaud him on a rational level as he did what is right for his team.
It would be confirmed in street football but unfortunately it cannot be approved in professional football.

Apart from that the team played pretty well. Kostic crossed a lot to the area and had one fantastic move of his own when he controlled the ball with his chest to put the ball forward on the line for a position for a dangerous cross.

The game unlike many of our games was mainly played on the Verona half and we were doing it very well as well.

You missed the wrong game mate.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I missed the match too and didn't look at the scores. Just watched it and I can't believe how obvious & bold the ref + VAR have been. It's fucking scary.
I was soo deflated, angry and disappointed. Couldn't hold back and decided to check scores with 2 minutes to go and I've been giggling like a teenage girl since.
Fuck FIGC!
Fuck VAR!
Fuck that ref!
Fuck Verona,
Such a deserved ultimate fuck you finish.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Who scored ratings are such a joke. Moise Kean is the lowest rated player- from both teams :rofl:

2D479127-ADFB-4240-8898-1378A6F712DB.png
A big LOL - Sounds like it was rated by someone who just predicted their ratings rather than one who watched the game.
Woj is fair
Bremer 6.5 to me
Gatti 6.5 (would get more but he needs to understand he is not Maradona so dribbling isnt something he needs to do in opposition area)
Rugani 6.5
Kostic 7.3
Rabiot 6
Locatelli 7
McK 6.5
Weah 6.5 (Almost cost us a goal with a terrible decision at the back)
Kean 8
Vlahovic 5 (definitely weakest on the field)

Subs
Chiesa 6.5 he tried but it wasnt meant to be
Milik 5 I dont remember him doing anything
Cambiasso - Well he came on and immediately went to work and he scored the goal so 7 or 7.5 is fair I guess
Yildiz - 5 missed a great move but I think he was offside anyway - Didnt have much time to impress.
Miretti - 6 had good moments and not that good moments, he was ok I guess.

Allegri - Good - He got the team to finally play football. Bad - I really didnt understand his subs - Kean was smoking hot so even with the yellow when you need a goal you dont sub your best performer. Also he did the right thing by taking off Rugani and adding another attacker but he did it way too late (We were playing Verona who score less than a Serie B team and we need a goal... only logic..)

Verona - I am not going to rate everyone there but I did notice Davidowicz so for me he is their mvp - 7

Refs and Var - Fantastic (for Verona)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Glad? Finally a game worth watching on our end - We fucking won 11 vs 16! Just imagine how good we were to pull this off.
The team played very well especially Kean who made some fantastic moves with a ridiculous goal gets canceled for a toenail - Kean could have had a contender for goal of the season!
His header was also very nice even if there is a foul in this play. Some say its a soft one and I agree but when a hand touches face its an automatic cancellation and YES I do think the opposition player acted way more than it actually was - I even applaud him on a rational level as he did what is right for his team.
It would be confirmed in street football but unfortunately it cannot be approved in professional football.

Apart from that the team played pretty well. Kostic crossed a lot to the area and had one fantastic move of his own when he controlled the ball with his chest to put the ball forward on the line for a position for a dangerous cross.

The game unlike many of our games was mainly played on the Verona half and we were doing it very well as well.

You missed the wrong game mate.
Nah I’m good fam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)