[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Hellas Verona [28th October, 2023 20:45 CEST] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So chine and the figc are not going to punish faraoni for his play acting antics but they're punishing one of allegri's assistants for his over celebration for the goal. :lol: fucking don't try and tell me the figc are not corrupted. But elkann thinks he can reason with these bent fucks

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it's nice to know that chiné is still busy investigating what's important, and asked about an incident that was assessed by both the ref and the var room, and he ignored everything else like the elbow to the face gatti received in the verona box, faraoni's antics, or this nice little chat between some professional players and fans:

these are some professional football players. i wonder whether they are allow to shout "your mother is a whore" at spectators

anyone thinks that the sports justice system has been impartial recently is just purely delusional. what a banana republic

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Must have been some ride. You need to give a ground report.
What can I say? In the end, it was just a perfect night.
In some way, I always kept believing that we were going to win this game, because it looked like we just didn't want to give up. Fino alla fine and whatnot. But at the same time, as time passes, you obviously begin to think we're just not going to score a (valid) goal.

I thought this was a very good performance, against a team that is quite difficult to break down.
Vlahovic, Weah, McKennie & Chiesa were poor, I think.
Locatelli, Kean, Miretti, Gatti & Rugani were excellent.
Other than the Milik sub being way too late, I can't fault Allegri either.

Pretty good atmosphere in general as well. And thanks to the ref, it only got better throughout the game.
I hope we can build on this.

On a somewhat related note: Turin is still a lovely city to spend some time in. :heart:

Did you politely applaud with a secret look of disgust at the last minute winner like a true fan?
It's odd. The people around me were elated, lots of smiling faces, etc.
Not a true fan in sight, apparently. :boh:

Congrats on 30 games!
Signature updated. :grin:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it's semi automated, and has a margin of error, just like the hawk eye in tennis. i don't know the exact margin, but i'd suppose one or two mm of the shoe is within that margin as recordings are only done in 24-30 fps and cameras were located 40-50 meters from the players. neither of them are 100% accurate
aaand here's the confirmation. again, anyone pretending there's no agenda vs juventus is simply living under a rock. the footage wasn't convincing, they simply picked the frame when he's offside.

fuck this league, fuck var. now we only need the club to show some balls and raise its voice. this can't go on like that.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
again, anyone pretending there's no agenda vs juventus is simply living under a rock.
Halma halma

Who is denying that here? A Jj fan is drowned in delusion so it’s difficult to believe that one would exclude this from their belief set

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)