[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Hellas Verona [28th October, 2023 20:45 CEST] (6 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
7-0

Kean sensational solo goal starting from his own half
Yes, and i can even imagine how the other 6 goals will be scored by a 1x Pirlo freekick, 1x Del Piero with a ‘gol alla Del Piero’, 1x Inzaghi controversial millimeters offside goal, 1x Trezeguet tight angle tap-in, 1x Vidal top corner penalty, 1x Chiellini header following a physical challenge that gets him a head-bandage. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I just mean to say that my scenario is probably just as likely as Kean scoring a Tevezsque goal and us winning 7:0 against anyone at any point with this current squad. :lol:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Not winning this one would make the victory against Milan last week almost irrelevant and would probably cement our status as an inconsistent team that can at best fight to maintain a Top 4 spot for the rest of the season…

- - - Updated - - -

It’s still early days ofc but winning today could actually benefit us in more ways than one and might even put us on track for a potential Scudetto challenge, confidence and continuity can go a long way.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Not winning this one would make the victory against Milan last week almost irrelevant and would probably cement our status as an inconsistent team that can at best fight to maintain a Top 4 spot for the rest of the season…

- - - Updated - - -

It’s still early days ofc but winning today could actually benefit us in more ways than one and might even put us on track for a potential Scudetto challenge, confidence and continuity can go a long way.
:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I mean putting up a challenge in this largely mediocre league is the very least to expect after the way this first stretch of the season been going so far, we are not necessarily equipped for it but it’s not like the Milanese or Napoli are that much more consistent…

It’s ofc unlikely, but we could even luck our way to it if we somehow manage to keep our key players fit for long stretches. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and almost forgot, we might likely stand an even better chance if the FIGC and VAR would consider dropping their mission against us.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)