[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1 - 0 Fiorentina (01/24/09) (6 Viewers)

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
3 points and Marchisio shining like a star are what matter to me. Who say Juve did not deserve to win then go watch the match again. Bad calls always happen, it's a part of football, unless a bad call is so obvious then arguing about it is pointless.

However, I'm really worried about Nedved, Zhixin just sumed it up, if it was Neved of 3 years ago, last night we would have won 3-1 or 2 -1. He was slow and hesitated and I barely saw he had well connection with other teammates this match.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
1 correct goal disallowed.
1 Penalty disallowed.
A brilliant save by buffon created by Gila.
A header that hit the post.
A shot by jogvic saved by Buffon.
thats as far as i can remember but there were others.

Our only clear goal chance was the double save done by Frey and possibly nedved's cross.

edit: we had no possession at all.

We do have just as much chances at goal too ...
A chip from DP and a shot/cross from Neddy which could have ended in the net early on,
2 great chances with Marchionni, could have scored if not for Frey,
A Stinging shot from Grygera after a pull-back from Marco, again Frey is there,
A put through by Neddy to Giovinco which could have paid dividend had Gio release the trigger much earlier or could have resulted in a penalty if he falls down after a push from behind by Kroldrup

All these are hindsight, what important is Juve won and greats team grind results even when not playing well ...

Mar 28, 2007
mourinho and co will be shitting now! i got a news in channel 4 saying that In five out of six occasions when Juventus have finished sole runners-up to the Winter Champions, they have gone on to win the Scudetto.

is it true? :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
mourinho and co will be shitting now! i got a news in channel 4 saying that In five out of six occasions when Juventus have finished sole runners-up to the Winter Champions, they have gone on to win the Scudetto.

is it true? :D
Probably, we're like the fathers of Serie A, dude.

Can you post the pic on your avatar btw, it looks awesome :tup:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
me being a juve fan does not stop me from seeing when we perform badly or when we perform good. Try not to be biased as much as you can.
true but saying that we don't deserve 3pts when we won is pure complacency, not unbiased objectivity

you may believe that we played poorly today but that doesn't mean that the win wasn't earned. its a point race not a beauty pageant.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

How can you screw up such a magnificent counter-attack? What kind of a forward run was that? Running like a chicken with no head, like your objective is chasing the ball... That fucking Marchionni should be shot, beheaded, ass-raped.

Oh wait, that was Giovinco. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I also don't understand all the hate Marchionni is getting. Even though he did miss a very good chance, he was definetly not our worst player out there yesterday. Like someone said, one started all this hating and the rest followed for no apparent reason IMO. For most of the time, Marco was quite a decent sub for Camoranesi. If not for anything, it's for his corner kicks and free kicks, which he curles so well, very rarely are they not dangerous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)