[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1 - 0 Fiorentina (01/24/09) (16 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
me being a juve fan does not stop me from seeing when we perform badly or when we perform good. Try not to be biased as much as you can.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
did you follow the game on goal.com's play by play or something? How can you say we didn't deserve to win?
Hey, if the roles were reversed, I'd have no problem saying that Fiorentina didn't deserve to win for playing the way we did today -- plus the referee help.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Only thing I was happy in this game was return of the great Gigi, Marchisio goal, and win. It was difficult game and maybe that was reason why everybody was tense, especially Grygera and DC.
We are still not engaging ourselves as we did before winter break, but 3 points is all it matters. We had few clear chances which we did not convert however we did deserve 3 points. Also we did miss Molinaro, Chielinni and Momo, but still we could and should do better.

I disagree with some who think that Marchionni and Nedved were bad. There were just average , just like whole team.

In regards to those two, from other duties at front Nedved was regularly covering at the back and he cleared 3-4 crosses by heading balls from our penalty area. He did not have Molinaro to combine up front and that was noticeable.

DP was not involved much, he missed 2 great opportunities, and apart from assist , i could not see him anywhere. So why would Nedved get replaced and not DP and why to bitch CR for subbing DP?

On other side Marchioni did provide lots of crossing, most of them were going to Frey, but he did on occasions caused troubles..Even made Frey to sweat on 2 occasions.

We won important match, we are 1st in the league even we were missing half of defense.

I say next victim please

just little reminder about standings

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
GOAL COM ARTICLES ARE NOT ALLOWED DAMN IT

Thats not an editorial.. it is not a report it is an interview... i can get the same article from another website if you want. IT IS FROM THE TUTTOSPORT

Edit: Marchionni was Good.. Nedved was less than average. The defense was not organized.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Well, if you followed them in the last 45-60 days you'd have noticed that they suffered from ref errors on almost all their matches.
They conceded 3 or 4 offside goals and they had few good goals disallowed.

I don't feel sorry at all for them but i can understand why they're so angry.
f*ck em'! They score with hand balls and celebrate and act like it wasn't their fault. Screw those rats. Sh*t happens! Look at Reggina, are they crying for a Cobollipoli? Nope.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
@snake midget: a win is a win. so stop taking that from the team. and as dru mentioned earlier had viola deserved to win we might have seen them do that. have'nt juve suffered from bad calls both this season and last season. hint hint juve vs napoli last season!!

Mar 24, 2006
This game shows how much Chiellini, Camoranesi and Buffon are needed in the team.

Buffon is still his good old self upon returning from injury, with him around I'm sure Juventus will concede less goals. Not to write Manninger off, but you can tell Buffon instills leadership and confidence. Good game for Buffon who just returns from injury.

Marchisio is doing good, with performances like these he will likely cement himself a place in Juventus. Thank you for the goal we give.

Nedved, sad to say, a replacement is badly needed. Even though he is an experienced player, age has got up to him

As for Fiorentina, too bad you lost, but we won't say sorry to you for your arrogant comments earlier on

An early Happy Chinese New Year to everybody in the forum, with this result I'm certain to celebrate this festive season! :)

:tup:

You summed it up .
Happy early CNY too, ZhiXin :)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Marchisio, DP and Buffon, the biggest contributer to the 3 points.

So much for the statement that Gila made about saving himself for Juventus. God decides to punish him for that crappy remark by giving the linesman a muscle spasm and made him raised the flag on that offside goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)