[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1 - 0 Fiorentina (01/24/09) (62 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He wasn't a disaster, but he did get skinned a couple of times.
+ he panicked whenever he had the ball in our box so he was giving away corner kicks and possession.
+ He was leaving all the space in the world to Viola's RB/MR.

The boy isn't a defender. It's that simple. At one point i was cursing Molinaro for being suspended. That's how bad De Ceglie played.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
+ he panicked whenever he had the ball in our box so he was giving away corner kicks and possession.

The boy isn't a defender. It's that simple. At one point i was cursing Molinaro for being suspended. That's how bad De Ceglie played.
I think you're forgetting De Ceg's performances at left-back earlier in the season. Those couple games he did well.

And as such, it's unfair to come to the conclusion that he sucks there, IMO.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

He just needs time, i think he has a higher ceiling than Molinaro, lets not forget how horrible Molinaro was when he first got his chance to be a starter, he was certainly worse than DC is right now.

Btw, i only read the past few pages, but i noticed most of you dissing Marchionni, I for one thought he had a fairly good game today, he was much more active than Nedved, and even linked up a number of times with Grygera.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
DC was just a lil nervous and Viola was pushing like crazy. A normal display for a 22 year old IMO, not like he cost us a goal or anything (*ahem Moli last season in the same match*). I still remember Gigi cussing like crazy at him for letting the ball bounce twice in our box. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Btw, i only read the past few pages, but i noticed most of you dissing Marchionni, I for one thought he had a fairly good game today, he was much more active than Nedved, and even linked up a number of times with Grygera.
Word, his crossing is horrid as usual, and end product isnt much, but he did quite well in overall in this game, combining with the attackers really well (its no coincidence he was involved in basically most attacking moves), running intelligently NONSTOP.

He does something non else in the team does, make clever nonstop runs all game long. I have no idea how several kept saying he was the worst, or as bad Nedved (who did nothing but mistake), he was quite decent, even if we defenitely can ask for more from his frustrating end product.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fiorentina in silenzio stampa. :lol:
Well, if you followed them in the last 45-60 days you'd have noticed that they suffered from ref errors on almost all their matches.
They conceded 3 or 4 offside goals and they had few good goals disallowed.

I don't feel sorry at all for them but i can understand why they're so angry.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Are you dyslexic? Can you spell dyslexia? Because I thought you only had problem with Spelling Torres (Toooooooorris), but I guess not? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)