[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1 - 0 Fiorentina (01/24/09) (1 Viewer)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #684
    marchionni had a decent game yesterday, he actually was pretty successful in his incursions on either side and his defense was also pretty good; that horrifying miss might have eclipsed the good things he did
    Still one out of god knows how many matches isn't that good like some people trying to make it.

Good thing though is that I forget his bad performances so long we're winning.

molinaro was the most bashed player on the forum (until a month or so)...so the majority spoked. very close to him is marchionni..
    Everyone was criticizing Molinaro until he started improving and leaving his mark. Now If Marchionni can only do that for more than 3 straight matches than he's going to be praised from everyone.

Btw, Alen is right there, De Ceglie was super terrible and Molinaro is ahead of him defensively. Might be weird but it's starting to feel good seein Molinaro in our starting 11 looking at his recent outstanding work.

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Inter really fucked our team in calciopoli...
    fukin hate them.
    Molinaro, Marchionni, mellberg, Legro..etc
    would have never got a place in juve's squad if it wasnt for farsiopoli.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #688
    And you're upset because?

We have the best defense in Serie A so far? or Because we're only 1 goal away to be having best offense in Serie A? and pretty soon to clinch the first place.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
    May 7, 2006
    WTF is this bullshit in the media?
    Conspiracy, helping the big clubs?!
    A referee can make a mistake, but that ''foul'' on Jovetic was NEVER a penalty, in fact, the kid was already falling when he was slightly hit. Even if Mellberg did not touch him, he'd fell to the ground like a rock.
    I can't stand this bullshit anymore, everytime we win with a little bit luck then everybody is starting to say conspiracy.
    What a fcking joke

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
    He was just as good as Marchisio in my eyes, Marchionni run all game long, he linked up with Grygera well, he made some smart runs and all in all gave Pasqual a hard time, if his crosses were good enough he would have got a 7.5 from me, but imo he was deserving of a 7.
    Marchionni got from press an average note of 6,5 - he was rated behind Marchisio, Del Piero and Buffon and above the rest, as I predicted. Here's the link: http://juvepoland.com/news.php?id=12142
    We could agree calling him the worst or one of the worst players on the pitch against Fiorentina is nothing more than a bias towards him.

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
    Sep 19, 2008
    just saw the highlights of this game, wow buffon was ownage and what a thru ball by delly, when i was reading the game they didnt make it sound as amazing as it was ... and who was that at the end missing an amazing free run ( gio?) ... shame!
    anw forza the win!

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Gigi was actually a little shaky, he isn't quite 100% yet...was a very tough game and Fiorentina can well to be upset for ending up on the losing side...that being said, we missed quite a few golden opportunities

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Gigi was actually a little shaky, he isn't quite 100% yet...was a very tough game and Fiorentina can well to be upset for ending up on the losing side...that being said, we missed quite a few golden opportunities
    Fortunately we only needed the one.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    Saw the whole game and almost ate my fingers cause of the big excitement. For me this was the most tense game of the whole season. But we won at the end and its -3 from Inter. Their form is goind down and i think that in two or three weeks we shall be +3 from Inter. I really think so. Inters karma will get them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)