[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1 - 0 Fiorentina (01/24/09) (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Whats with all these match ratings!? i mean we got a hard fought 3 points with a make shift team, with players who hasnt regulary play, and were critising with match ratings. De Ceglie prob hasnt been under this kind of pressure before especially in a game where we needed 3 points to go level on points with inter and against Fiorentina who are our bogie team of late. I dont care about how the boy performed atleast we kept a clean sheet and took home maximum points. Not like the boy is rubbish or anything. give the boy a break.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
It was great match to watch. But there was few thing I'd like to say:

- De Ceglie was bad and as Alen said I wished if only Molinaro is playing
- Marchioni could be a very good player if he stops all unnecessary dribblings, he makes one great move and than blew everything with the bad one. He should play more simple moves and get rid of the ball easily
- Nedved really needs some rest, even thugh I think that Ranieri kept him for his defending, but still I think that with Gio on the left and Ale as a striker we could have more possesion in last minutes of the game
- We really miss Trez in theese kind of games where he can finish
- On few occasions we really looked like Arsenal, playing the ball all around the box and than just loosing the ball

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
How can you screw up such a magnificent counter-attack? What kind of a forward run was that? Running like a chicken with no head, like your objective is chasing the ball... That fucking Marchionni should be shot, beheaded, ass-raped.

Oh wait, that was Giovinco. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I also don't understand all the hate Marchionni is getting. Even though he did miss a very good chance, he was definetly not our worst player out there yesterday. Like someone said, one started all this hating and the rest followed for no apparent reason IMO. For most of the time, Marco was quite a decent sub for Camoranesi. If not for anything, it's for his corner kicks and free kicks, which he curles so well, very rarely are they not dangerous.
:kiss:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yes you are, but you are not modest enough to admit it:D
No, i'm not.
I don't like Molinaro more than i like players like De Ceglie, Knezevic, Mellberg or Salihamidzic, nor do i dislike De Ceglie.
They are all the same to me. Juve players, i like them all, but i don't have the same love and respect for them that i have for Buffon, Del Piero, Trez, Nedved or Camo.

I only rate them judging from their performances. There is no emotional factor that prevents me to see how bad/good they are. I'm looking with my eyes, not with my heart and what i see is that at this moment Molinaro should play LB, not De Ceglie. Maybe one day De Ceglie will be a good defender (i doubt though) but today he isn't. Neither is Molinaro, but he's better than De Ceglie and he's more used to playing there than DC. Especially against the better teams, the teams that put us under a lot of presure, Molinaro should be the obvious choice.
Attacking wise DC is a better player already and in few years he'll be classes better than Moli. But that's only for the attacking part. In defense, Molinaro is my choice right now.

P.S: You on the other hand hate Molinaro. You've said that and you've shown that to us many times. You are biased, i am not.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
No, i'm not.
I don't like Molinaro more than i like players like De Ceglie, Knezevic, Mellberg or Salihamidzic, nor do i dislike De Ceglie.
They are all the same to me. Juve players, i like them all, but i don't have the same love and respect for them that i have for Buffon, Del Piero, Trez, Nedved or Camo.

I only rate them judging from their performances. There is no emotional factor that prevents me to see how bad/good they are. I'm looking with my eyes, not with my heart and what i see is that at this moment Molinaro should play LB, not De Ceglie. Maybe one day De Ceglie will be a good defender (i doubt though) but today he isn't. Neither is Molinaro, but he's better than De Ceglie and he's more used to playing there than DC. Especially against the better teams, the teams that put us under a lot of presure, Molinaro should be the obvious choice.
Attacking wise DC is a better player already and in few years he'll be classes better than Moli. But that's only for the attacking part. In defense, Molinaro is my choice right now.

P.S: You on the other hand hate Molinaro. You've said that and you've shown that to us many times. You are biased, i am not.
I have to agree De Ceglie was v poor but he will improve( if Molinaro made those same mistakes we would see 10 extra pages in this match thread) but so was Grygera. I think mellberg deserves to be in the team ahead of Grygera at RB when everyone is fit.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
All the hate Marchionni is getting?

The guy doesn't add ANYTHING. Read it correctly: A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G. The motherfucker has been playing for the majority of the season and all he has to his name is one goal, an assist, and a lot of useless giveaways and crosses.

Play Giovinco FFS.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
All the hate Marchionni is getting?

The guy doesn't add ANYTHING. Read it correctly: A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G. The motherfucker has been playing for the majority of the season and all he has to his name is one goal, an assist, and a lot of useless giveaways and crosses.

Play Giovinco FFS.
He is second behind Del Piero with assists. I think Gio should play but instead of Nedved first.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
marchionni had a decent game yesterday, he actually was pretty successful in his incursions on either side and his defense was also pretty good; that horrifying miss might have eclipsed the good things he did

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No, i'm not.

You seem to conveniently forget two things though, potential and play time!
When you only seem to remember the current form and performance!
Many times over, we did sacrificed all 3 of them to give Molinaro a chance.
We actually did sacrificed an entire season, so that he can reach the status he is today. I know you are not a hypocrite and thats why i called you biased.
How can you forget how many games we wasted on Molinaro's shake?? And for what??
As long as i watch Juve, i can barely remember such an incompetent player, given so many chances, for absolutely no good reason!
DC on the other hand has shown some real potential, ok, yes not today, this was one of his worst days, but still, he was far better than Molinaro has been for an entire season. And def not a disaster!
And yet, you tolerated the disastrous Molinaro last year and you come here to bash DC.
A player who is much better than Molinaro was last year, both offensively and defensively. The only edge Molinaro has, is due to playing time.
DC will do much less mistakes, he will have a much better contribution and will need much less time to reach that live, if given the half of the chances Molinaro had. And from there, you can easily guess who has the potential to become good enough to be our starter in an A level team!
How can you compare them like that and declare that Molinaro is better, even defensively than DC, when there is absolutely no common ground to compare!
You compare the functionality and the teamwork of a player who has been a starter for 2 years, to young newcomer?? And you conveniently forget the times when DC proved that he can also be better than Molinaro even defensively.
Tell if this is not biased, then what it is? It needs some insight and a lot of courage to see if you are, or not. I am not afraid to admit it, all though, i am trying to be fair and hear the other side.

DC has more potential and he was not as harmful, as Molinaro used to be,
he should be given more chances and playing time, to find his role within our team. ATM, he is not given fair chances and situations like this will only work the other way. When he was proved better than Molinaro, he wasnt given another chance and now you were only quick to dismiss him, forgetting everything we have seen so far!
One game/month. Thats really unfair...
If Molinaro has learned to defend, despite the lack of all the basic football skills, imagine how fast and how efficiently DC will learn, when given the chance!!

PS 1: You may not be biased on DC, but you do over rate Molinaro, you always did...
You defended him, when he was far far worse than DC was yesterday,
although he has never showed the potential, DC has shown. You couldnt possibly know that DC will not be as good as usual, how could you miss Molinaro then?
And what makes you think he would have done any better? Isnt Mellberg and Grygera usually are any better than that?

PS 2: At this particular moment, CR had no option, if he would, he would choose DC instead. I would do, fielding a player who had so limited playing time, isnt the brightest idea on derbies. (If you only meant that, then we agree on that!)
And thats precisely why DC should get more chances elsewhere!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
chimenti didn't play a single official match this season so it doesn't make the point of the discussion ( but u're right..he's bashed too, he would come in the first 3 for sure:D).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)