[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Chievo, August 23rd 2009 (2 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Salihamidzic

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Poulsen

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Diego

• Amauri

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
We scored a goal from set piece again, right? From the pre-season it seem hard for our team to score from open play. I think that because we need wing back. Also it's not wise playing with 3 DM and just depend on Diego creativity
Calm down.. with a little luck Iaquinta and Amauri would have net one from open play...

With regards to the midfielders I dont view Tiago and Marchisio as DMs(especially Tiago).

The options were limited and it seem that out "b" midfield have no trouble dominating the weaker teams which is a good thing.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
CANNA WAS A FUCKING ROCK !!!!!!!

take that, haters :p

I pretty much agree with the consensus here.....Canna was the M.O.M. and Diego and Amauri were fun to watch, although we really should have been able to put another past on Chievo.

I would say that our mercato was perfect had we brought in fullback, its a shame that all of us can see that DC, Molinaro, Brazzo and Grygera are mediocre at best, and we wont win any major trophies with liabilities like them in the starting lineup, and our band of amateurs on the management team cannot see this. I would think Ferrara would know this, and hopefully he can explain the problems that await us if we dont act before the transfer market closes (Caceres is a better CB than he is a fullback)

Poulsen has some work to do to improve, and Marchisio was again anonymous for most of the game. On a positive note, Tiago wasnt that bad out there

Big game next week, as we take on an already injured animal in that of Roma

on a side note, did anyone watch the Siena-Milan game yesterday ?? Did you guys see Siena's Kappa uniforms ?? I thought they were sharp...totally reminded me of our old kits !!:cry:
Our uniform isn't bad either, if they only wear black shorts instead of white..

I agree with the fullbacks, that's the only place left to be improved, and specially the left side.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Our uniform isn't bad either, if they only wear black shorts instead of white..

I agree with the fullbacks, that's the only place left to be improved, and specially the left side.
I see Molinaro better than Grygera TBH. The man can't do one thing right most of the times to save his life and I see him getting slower than ever.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Buffon 6.5 Aware
Grygera 5.5 Typical
Cannavaro 7+ Returned
Chiellini 6 Overshadowed
Salihamidzic -
(De Ceglie 5.5 Wild)
Poulsen 5.5 Akward
Tiago 6 Useful
(Marrone 6 promising)
Marchisio 6 Covering
Diego 7 Workhorse
(Camo -)
Iaquinta 7 Killer
Amauri 7 Monster

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I see Molinaro better than Grygera TBH. The man can't do one thing right most of the times to save his life and I see him getting slower than ever.
nah I meant we have Zebina my man and Caceres to cover on the right side, both Molinaro and Grygera are terrible players for me. They shouldn't even be at bench.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
nah I meant we have Zebina my man and Caceres to cover on the right side, both Molinaro and Grygera are terrible players for me. They shouldn't even be at bench.
Ah ok. I also think Ciro isn't counting much on Molinaro this season, I see him counting on Brazzo/De Ceglie on the left. Even in some friendly matches he wasn't starting him but one of Sali or De Ceg.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I thought Molinaro came back from long term injury, I hope it is the case as you said, I had enough with watching Molinaro :yuck: De Ceglie was terrible thou yesterday, I would still buy a left back if it was up to me.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Eℓvin;2114693 said:
I believe we have them, but they're in the making... (DC & MC).
Caceres is great but i have my doubts over DC.. any way i hope the best for them and please Grygera leave us!!!

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Does anybody knows when Caceres will join the squad?I feel very good for this guy especially that we have this defence problems?
Any news on Sissoko?

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
My personal ratings:

Buffon 6: Just did not have that much to do, commanded the area as usual

Grygera 4: I was actually embarassed for him after the 4th or 5th cross he sent straight out the pitch. He should be ashamed of himself. Made one decent intervention in the second half, but no question, we won't win if he starts.

Cannavaro 8: Screw the haters, I want to see Juve win and he played a big part in that last night. Nice to see the tifosi on his side. He was composed, made serveral dispossesing tackles and was a class apart all night. It's teams like Chievo we need to beat, just as well as the big sides, so if he plays like this for even part of the season, he was a great signing.

Chiellini: 6.5 Decent not great performance. He recovered well and was a great aerial presence.

Sali 6: Was effective running the flanks and making some tackles, if his passes were a bit off.

De Ceglie 5.5: Full of running but like most of our full backs, couldn't get his delivery right.

Poulsen 5: Good first 25 mins where he broke up some attacks, was dreadful after that. Couldn't tackle, could not pass.

Tiago 6: He was full of running and did some decent basics, but really nothing to effective.

Marchisio 5.5: He was decent on the ball and has a lot of energy. He just does not impose himself on the game enough, does not demand the ball and does not attempt to be effective enough. He needs to demand the ball not wait to be passed to.

Diego 7: Worked hard, showed some much needed class and distribution and got an assist. A good debut.

IQ 8: Worked hard up front and gave the Chievo backline something to think about and seriously, took his goal brilliantly. That is as good a header you will see all season.

Amauri 7: Seems invigorated now he's playing with Diego. Showed many skills, held the ball up and could have had a goal and an assist on another day. Good showing.

Camo: N/A Temper, temper Camo. Was funny when he was telling Diego to slow down.

Marrone: Looked pretty controlled. I want to see more

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Canna should have 7 too, and switch Tiago's and Poulsens grades (plus Grygera should be a 5...), but other then that, its fairly decent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)