[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Chievo, August 23rd 2009 (3 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Salihamidzic

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Poulsen

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Diego

• Amauri

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

dinojuve

Sultan of Swing
Jul 8, 2009
ouu canna was rock today , brilliant , world class ???

yeah right ... against chievo !!!

we've seen against villareal his class and we will see the same against bigger teams ... VAFFANCULO BASTARDO !!! MERDA TRAITORE !!!

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009

we've seen against villareal his class and we will see the same against bigger teams ... VAFFANCULO BASTARDO !!! MERDA TRAITORE !!!
If you are judging players solely on the Villareal FRIENDLY, then, in your grouping of Juve failures, you need to include most of our team that played in that game...my advice to you, in the immortal words of another stool pigeon of your ilk, is 'eat shit, or die trying...'.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

My, aren't you a charming fellow.

I bet you don't make it to 20 posts.
I hope he does. :D Welcome, Dino.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
He was telling Diego just slow down
That is the impression I got, mate...though I couldnt tell whether Camo was encouraging him to waste time, run the clock down OR if like an old pro, he was telling the youngster...'OK, you done good, son...but take it easy, eh! don't spurt your load too soon...' and then sighing as he realized his advice was falling on deaf ears, before heading onto the pitch scoping around, hoping for an opportunity to get a red card, or at least a yellow before the ref blew full time...unfortunately for Camo, it just wasn't to be.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
We scored a goal from set piece again, right? From the pre-season it seem hard for our team to score from open play. I think that because we need wing back. Also it's not wise playing with 3 DM and just depend on Diego creativity

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
How many of these performances before the whistles stop for Canna? He was absolutely brilliant today

1000 more games and he will still be whistled. He isn't being whistled cos he is not a good player but because he is a traitor (you got to understand that) If he doesn't play well he will sit on the bench!!!

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
We scored a goal from set piece again, right? From the pre-season it seem hard for our team to score from open play. I think that because we need wing back. Also it's not wise playing with 3 DM and just depend on Diego creativity
I think Ac Milan wouldn't agree with you!!!

pavelnedy

Juvetus Lover
Oct 26, 2008
When Sissoko and Camo returns,it will be different.
But totally agree that we need world class fullback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)