[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Benevento [March 21th, 2021] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
Time for a clearout this summer, sell off these primadonnas even for a discount, bring in some of the better talent from smaller clubs and start a real rebuild. Build a team that actually wants to fight instead of collecting a paycheck for minimal effort.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
That's the last game im watching this year i knew we would struggle without cuads but to fucking lose to a thrash team like this again. The amount of thrash teams that took points of this year is just embarassing.
Thinking the same here. Just in time when my subscription for Serie A is ending.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Season over. Play the kids, nothing else to play for now. Congrats.
Dude, you sound like a geriatric broken record.

Alas, you are however now with a very valid point. I don’t see much else to do with this season now other than go for a mass reset.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Again

Not good enough at all

Again an absolutely stupid decision from one of our Midfielders causes us to concede

It's just not good enough and it won't improve

Also why the fuck do we love this tactic of early crosses into the box, it doesn't work.
Because we have absolutely no idea how to attack spaces. There's no off the ball movement. There's no one able to pass into dangerous areas. Everyone stands still. There are literally no instructions on how to attack. How to get the ball from X to Y is just up to randomness and with some hope that Cuadrado or Chiesa can run with the ball from X to Y. But passing there... Look at any other team and you'll there are exercised movements. Players know what to do. Here it's just...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Dude, you sound like a geriatric broken record.

Alas, you are however now with a very valid point. I don’t see much else to do with this season now other than go for a mass reset.
if pirlo wasn’t such a pussy, it wouldn’t have sounded like a broken record and we may have not been in this position we are in now. Glad he stuck with his guys though. What’s that thing they say about insanity again?

Oct 23, 2011
To end our incredible 9 year run in a way like this, without any desire to win and keep the Scudetto chances alive (even if there is a 1% chance) is just shameful. We need to have a full clear-out this summer. Coach, management, and a dozen of players.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Season over. Play the kids, nothing else to play for now. Congrats.
Champions League spot. without it, we will be in big financial problem

Strange Match for us. We are shit, but there are dubious refereeing there. GK Montipo should get red card for handling the ball outside the box when Chiesa through. And Chiesa also felled by Foulon clearly and referee didn't even look at VAR for it.

Pirlo is very blind. I think Berna kills us defensively. When defending, he out of position and when attacking he keeps losing the ball. I do expect him change him to Frabotta and made changes in 46 minutes or before 60. Not in 70 minutes after we conceded. He should keep it simple and admit that he can be wrong with Berna as LB. Morata also has a poor match

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
We’ve reached our lowest point in 10 years.

And I think we have potential to plumb new depths. I honestly think we will miss out on the top 4. Maybe the club losing millions of will finally wake Agnelli up and we can start seeing people who have no business at this club fuck off ASAP

Our most embarrassing and damaging defeat in many years.
Or maybe losing millions will finally wake up Elkann and he will fire Agnelli. I certainly would if it was my money he was flushing down the toilet.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
This may be a sign that we need to accept that we’re in the middle of a decline phase. Too bad that we didn’t win the CL between 2015 -2019. The state of the club is truly repulsive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Everyone knows Pirlo is out of his league. But Pirlo can’t play the game for Arthur and have him not make a stupid pass across our own box. He also can’t login to Benta’s brain and stop him from making a stupid tackle or basically scoring an own goal. He just can’t, so let’s be real here. Some of these players are a disgrace to the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)