[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Benevento [March 21th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Having a noob on the bench is of course a problem, but the coach's position is something that can be easily fixed. We have a much bigger problem than that.
It's very possible that we weren't gonna win this scudetto with Pirlo, even if we had last year's team (mostly Dybala and Pjanic) but we weren't gonna be this bad for sure.
It's simple, we lack quality players. That's on those who created the team.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Unbelievable/unthinkable result and an even more disgusting overall season thus far, would have never thought we could regress this much this fast.

Absolutely speechless.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
How many mistakes is that now this season where we've given the opposition a free goal? Can tell there's absolutely zero consequences in training or any threat of benching them or whatever and so there's zero discipline, can just keep fucking up and playing half-assed week in week out.
This definitely on Pirlo's. We really have slow and predictable build up. You just need pressing high and forced us to do mistake. Then when we got space and release the player, we always let them have time to regroup and protect the box than we would only able to make shit cross without nobody in the box. Our free kick set up also horrendous

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Having a noob on the bench is of course a problem, but the coach's position is something that can be easily fixed. We have a much bigger problem than that.
It's very possible that we weren't gonna win this scudetto with Pirlo, even if we had last year's team (mostly Dybala and Pjanic) but we weren't gonna be this bad for sure.
It's simple, we lack quality players. That's on those who created the team.
seeing what kind of mistakes our player do.
Bentancur vs Porto
Arthurt now
and surely more in the past....
We're fucking stabbing ourselves.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Absolutely shiit performance..I knew we werent gonna get a goal back seeing the way we attack in the second half.. at home and playing like that was just absolute shiit show

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Thanks to Paratici for turning all the great progress we made under Marotta into this shitshow. Your saviour sucks ass at his job.
They can all fuck off, they’ve all proven their incompetence long enough. Pirlo was only the cherry on the cake, that’s why I refrain from bashing him, the man is an amateur who was put in charge to run a top club. I understand people’s frustration with him but let’s not miss the bigger picture here. AA needs to fire Tici, Nedved and Pirlo then make a public statement taking full responsibility for the club’s failures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Strange Match for us. We are shit, but there are dubious refereeing there. GK Montipo should get red card for handling the ball outside the box when Chiesa through. And Chiesa also felled by Foulon clearly and referee didn't even look at VAR for it.
Now that we're out of the scudetto race, I fully expect ref favors. Those will be discussed of course, while the rest will be forgotten. But we will get ref favors and we'll make top 4 eventually.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They can all fuck off, they’ve all proven their incompetence long enough. Pirlo was only the cherry on the cake, that’s why I refrain from bashing him, the man is an amateur who was put in charge to run a top club. I understand people’s frustration with him but let’s not miss the bigger picture here. AA needs to fire Tici, Nedved and Pirlo then make a public statement taking full responsibility for the club’s failures.
The men who run this club knew that this was going to be the season when we lose the scudetto. That's why they appointed Pirlo, to take the blame. It would have been easier if the management and the players had only one head that could be cut off, but they don't, so the coach offers a very tempting substitute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)