[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Benevento [March 21th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #162
    Would be funny to see you support inter so you can suck marotta's wrinkly dick some more.

Does Paratici coach this team? no did he appoint Pirlo? no Does paratici play bernadeschi week in week out? no but according to you paratici is the source of all evil at this club and he's 100% totally accountable.
    He did say AFTER the loss that the plan was to stick to Pirlo and Ronaldo.

he also built the team that Pirlo coached after he advocated to hire Pirlo but other than that has no blame :baus:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Would be funny to see you support inter so you can suck marotta's wrinkly dick some more.

Does Paratici coach this team? no did he appoint Pirlo? no Does paratici play bernadeschi week in week out? no but according to you paratici is the source of all evil at this club and he's 100% totally accountable.
    Could you acknowledge he plays some role at the club when things go south? when the squad looks unbalanced and we have a rookie manager? He has some bit of responsibility for this mess?

Did Paratici or did Paratici not build the squad for last season and this season?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Wait, Badass thinks Paratici has absolutely zero to do with our coaching appointments? :rofl:
    Paratici is responsible for all the things that work out but zero responsibility for things that don't. Even something that initially turns out poorly (like Pirlo), which he is not responsible for, if it does eventually turn into a success (next season), it will become Paratici's handiwork. Can't explain that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    He did say AFTER the loss that the plan was to stick to Pirlo and Ronaldo.

he also built the team that Pirlo coached after he advocated to hire Pirlo but other than that has no blame :baus:
    What did you expect Paratici to say? Sorry I want him gone, just days after Pirlo said Agnelli has confirmed him as manager for next season? Wouldn't look good right?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Could you acknowledge he plays some role at the club when things go south? when the squad looks unbalanced and we have a rookie manager? He has some bit of responsibility for this mess?

Did Paratici or did Paratici not build the squad for last season and this season?
    Jesus Christ I've said this since last season, this was always a transitional season, and it would take more than 1 summer transfer window to evolve the team to a younger one and build a new cycle. Has he made the team younger? yes, how many of this seasons signings would you consider a flop? hardly any. I was always prepared not to win the league this season but I fail to see how it's Paratici's fault that we didn't beat the likes of Benevento, fiorentina and verona yet we smashed barca 3-0 in their own yard. Pirlo has to shoulder that blame.

- - - Updated - - -

I wished you quit. You're boring me now.

- - - Updated - - -

Say what the entire world sees. This season sucks and we will make changes
    Again, how can he basically contradict what Agnelli has effectively confirmed?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Everyone relax for the Scudetto we wete too far anyway and we wouldnt beat Inter or Atalanta..
    I just hope we reach top 4.
    As for next season we can play with Pirlo again and waste another season or get a coach who is known for attacking style and chance creation.
    Gasp shouldnt be too heavy for our budget so he is the ultimate choice

- - - Updated - - -

Was it filmed this season? LOL
    If Ronaldo doent swear every second its fake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)