[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Benevento [March 21th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You also don't stand Rabiot, broseppi? :tup:
I detest our entire midfield lineup, except for McNuggets. I can tolerate Bentancur. However, Ramsey, Rabiot and Arthur are abominations. I despise Tudeski and Bonucci. I'm not really fond of Sandro either. Frabotta is the epitome of mediocrity, the definition of a Jabroni, and yeah, I dislike almost 50% of the team.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I detest our entire midfield lineup, except for McNuggets. I can tolerate Bentancur. However, Ramsey, Rabiot and Arthur are abominations. I despise Tudeski and Bonucci. I'm not really fond of Sandro either. Frabotta is the epitome of mediocrity, the definition of a Jabroni, and yeah, I dislike almost 50% of the team.
:agree:

You can also add Dybala to this list.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree:

You can also add Dybala to this list.
That's your list, not mine.

You're an ungrateful Muppet with goldfish memory - don't project that shit. Like I said, it's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

Dybala is actually one of the few players I like on this team. He's probably my favorite player, along with De Ligt. I'd add Buffon and Chiellini from the old guard, and it's a shame they're probably retiring come season's end.

Unlike a lot of Tuzzers, I don't suck CR7 dick, and he's not one of my favorite players. He never was and never will be. Just because he wears the Juventus colors now doesn't mean I have to change my stance.

I respect and admire his work ethic, if that's any consolation.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
That's your list, not mine.

You're an ungrateful Muppet with goldfish memory - don't project that shit. Like I said, it's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

Dybala is actually one of the few players I like on this team. He's probably my favorite player, along with De Ligt. I'd add Buffon and Chiellini from the old guard, and it's a shame they're probably retiring come season's end.

Unlike a lot of Tuzzers, I don't suck CR7 dick, and he's not one of my favorite players. He never was and never will be. Just because he wears the Juventus colors now doesn't mean I have to change my stance.

I respect and admire his work ethic, if that's any consolation.
Well said. I also admire De Ligt. He's gonna be Capitano pretty soon.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Italian sports papers write Juventus were denied a penalty against Benevento while Zlatan Ibrahimovic's goal against Fiorentina was 'dubious.'

The Old Lady protested when Federico Chiesa went down for a Daam Foulon challenge in the second half, with the Bianconeri already one goal down.

The referee waved to play on, and so did the VAR.

La Gazzetta dello Sport, Tuttosport and Il Corriere dello Sport all agree Rosario Abisso should have awarded the Bianconeri a spot-kick and can't explain why Luca Banti, who was in charge of VAR, didn't intervene.

Il Corriere dello Sport writes Abisso’s refereeing was a “disaster” and rates the match official 4/10, the same rating from Tuttosport, while La Gazzetta rates Abisso 4.5.

There were controversies also at the Artemio Franchi, where Fiorentina protested after Ibrahimovic's opener.

"In our view, it was affected by a push on German Pezzella," Giancarlo Antognoni said after the final whistle.

Italian sports papers concede the goal is dubious, but Marco Guida's decision not to disallow the goal was "acceptable", writes La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Guida is rated 6/10 by each sports papers in Italy.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Italian sports papers write Juventus were denied a penalty against Benevento while Zlatan Ibrahimovic's goal against Fiorentina was 'dubious.'

The Old Lady protested when Federico Chiesa went down for a Daam Foulon challenge in the second half, with the Bianconeri already one goal down.

The referee waved to play on, and so did the VAR.

La Gazzetta dello Sport, Tuttosport and Il Corriere dello Sport all agree Rosario Abisso should have awarded the Bianconeri a spot-kick and can't explain why Luca Banti, who was in charge of VAR, didn't intervene.

Il Corriere dello Sport writes Abisso’s refereeing was a “disaster” and rates the match official 4/10, the same rating from Tuttosport, while La Gazzetta rates Abisso 4.5.

There were controversies also at the Artemio Franchi, where Fiorentina protested after Ibrahimovic's opener.

"In our view, it was affected by a push on German Pezzella," Giancarlo Antognoni said after the final whistle.

Italian sports papers concede the goal is dubious, but Marco Guida's decision not to disallow the goal was "acceptable", writes La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Guida is rated 6/10 by each sports papers in Italy.
Not using it as an excuse for the underwhelming results this season, but seriously numerous referee decisions against us this season have been nothing short of shocking.

I'm surprised no mention of the goalkeeper handball outside the box, that was worthy of at least a yellow, in some cases that would have been a red.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Not using it as an excuse for the underwhelming results this season, but seriously numerous referee decisions against us this season have been nothing short of shocking.

I'm surprised no mention of the goalkeeper handball outside the box, that was worthy of at least a yellow, in some cases that would have been a red.
I wonder whether inter or Milan would have received the penalty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)