[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Benevento [March 21th, 2021] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #74
    And people want Pirlo fired. I mean honestly. Has their been ONE game where our entire starting 11 was available and he didn't have to try and shoe horn Danilo or Cuads into a spot to cover for an injured player?

Pirlo deserves a shot with a team that doesn't get as injured as often. Anyone know how many injuries Inter carries between matches?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    And people want Pirlo fired. I mean honestly. Has their been ONE game where our entire starting 11 was available and he didn't have to try and shoe horn Danilo or Cuads into a spot to cover for an injured player?

Pirlo deserves a shot with a team that doesn't get as injured as often. Anyone know how many injuries Inter carries between matches?
    Do you think like Chelsea replaced lampard with tuchel we should also hire an experienced manager

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #76
    Do you think like Chelsea replaced lampard with tuchel we should also hire an experienced manager
    Honest opinion? I don't give a fuck about Chelsea or other clubs. There was no top coach available and between hiring someone with Juve DNA or keep Sarri I want Juve DNA.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Honest opinion? I don't give a fuck about Chelsea or other clubs. There was no top coach available and between hiring someone with Juve DNA or keep Sarri I want Juve DNA.
    I would like to think that Allegri has Juve DNA but hiring him would reflect badly on the management

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)